Search results for query: *

1. Mikey D

WWYO - New Private Club Spring Menu

New head chef this year at my club, so new menu. What would you order?
  2. Mikey D

Clam Chowder

In celebration of everyone's favorite Bag Boy Championship team, tell me which clam chowder chowdah you like best and why it's New England style. Anyone who picks Manhattan or Long Island isn't getting a sticker.
  3. Mikey D

4 Club Challenge

My club is doing a 4 club challenge in mid October. Scramble format. Details: Playing with my wife. She can get usually get off the tee and keep it in play with distance. She'll be playing from the reds, so we should have an advantage. Men are likely playing from the whites, right about...
  4. Mikey D

Myrtle Beach - April; Wanna Play?

I'll be in Myrtle Beach, arriving early evening on April 16th and leaving April 20th. If anyone doesn't mind playing with two hackers (myself and the wife) hit me up. We'll be staying in Central MB but will be will able to travel. Looking to play mornings so we can have the afternoon with our...
  5. Mikey D

Halloween 2022

Halloween is my favorite holiday. The boss’s rule is no decorations up until October. Well, last Saturday was 10/1 and the decorations came out. About a month ago, the local Home Depot had 1 12’-0” skeleton left and I was seriously contemplating buying it. I don’t have a big lot or a lot of...
  6. Mikey D

Grunge / Alternative

Alright, we have the Punk/New Wave/Ska thread and while there's great music in there, it's time for a Grunge / Alternative thread. The music of angst ridden Gen-Xers, perfectly summed up more eloquently than I ever could by the below meme: To start us off, a song by one of the earliest...
  7. Mikey D

Supply Chain Shortages Thread

We all know the ongoing issues with boats floating out the ocean or getting stuck in canals and nobody to unload them once they do manage to dock. What are some things that were recently readily available but the supply chain has now dried up? This doesn't even have to relate to golf items (I...
Back