Search results for query: *

1. B

For Sale Mizuno MP20 HMB 4-PW

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4-PW +.5" Length Standard Loft&Lie Shaft: Nippon Modus 3 105 Regular Flex $SOLD Shipped CONUS These were primarily used indoors.
  2. B

For Sale Shot Scope V3

Shot Scope V3- Brand new, never opened. I bought it for my son but he decided to go a different direction. Shipped CONUS
  3. B

For Sale Coba RADSpeed XB Driver 9°

Gone Please Close Cobra RADSpeed XB Driver in 9° Purchased in late September. HZRDUS RDX Smoke 6.0 60g Shaft Headcover (still in package) and wrench included.
  4. B

Cutting the Cord- Live Sports

Cutting the cord What's the best method to still watch live sports? Golf and College Sports specifically, but also NFL? Also best DVR options for streaming?
  5. B

3D Printing Golf Bag Parts

My son lost the plastic piece in the metal wire that activates the legs on his stand bag and after searching I was unable to come up with parts so... My niece's boyfriend who has a 3D printer, made a foot for the bag. Anyone else making cool things with a 3D printer?
  6. B

Ogio Stand Bag Parts?

Does anyone know where I could find parts for a stand bag? I am looking for the plastic foot that goes on the wire piece that activates the legs. Without the plastic piece the metal wire pushes through and it also won't stand on slicker surfaces. I've temporarily wrapped it in electrical tape...
  7. B

For Sale Callaway Mavrik Max 9°

Callaway Mavrik Max 9° with wrench and still in package headcover. I believe the head to be in very good condition. More pictures available if requested. Comes with Evenflow Riptide Shaft 6.0S 50G. Plays at approx. 44.5". $250 shipped CONUS. Would consider a trade toward Cobra Radspeed XB .
  8. B

For Sale Callaway B21 Driver 10.5 HEAD ONLY

SOLD This is a 10.5 Callaway B21 Driver HEAD (no shaft) +wrench and generic headcover. There are some small superficial marks on the face and sole. The top/crown of the club looks very good. I have only hit it indoors so it is in the same condition I purchased it in. I feel like the pictures...
  9. B

Womens's Clubs! Need Guidance. Help!

My daughter has decided she wants to enter into the game of golf at the age of 17. My son has played for 3 years and has a quality bag setup. Women's clubs is an uncharted territory for me so I am looking for some input to help me get her started in clubs. Just for reference, I am torn...
  10. B

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash SZ Driver

SOLD Callaway Epic Flash SubZero Driver 10.5° Tensei Blue AV 65g Regular Flex, will play approx. 44.5in. Driver has been played but well taken care of with no marks. More pictures available upon request. Headcover is still in plastic and it also comes with the wrench. Driver w/shaft $210 shipped...
  11. B

Guess I should say hello.

I have lurked for quite some time and then registered and finally decided to join in. I live just outside of KC MO and I started playing golf around 25 years ago and fell in love with this ridiculous game but around 8 years ago life got in the way and I only played 1-2 times a year. My, then, 12...
Back