Search results for query: *

1. sparkey67

Unofficial World Golf Rankings?

Does Sports Illustrated use datagolf for their rankings or does anyone know how they calculate their rankings ? https://www.si.com/golf/rankings
  2. sparkey67

Cleveland ZipCore XL Irons Review

They look nice. They somewhat remind me of the TaylorMade SLDR irons.
  3. sparkey67

Review Cleveland UHX Irons - At home review

I loved reading this thread. Has me excited as I picked up a 4-P LH set for 200 for my grandson for Xmas. Will be his first full set of irons.
  4. sparkey67

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? @mikeg_74 and @golfinnut ! What is your current driver? Tour Edge C722 What shaft is in your current driver? stock Fujikura Ventus 4T Red 6S What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? I have no idea. UST shaft fitting website can't find a match for me either. lol
  5. sparkey67

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

So I haven't played a lot of different irons but the TS-3's are the best feeling and most consistent irons I have ever had. Far better than the TS1's, KE4Max or TEE C721 irons I have had over the previous three years. The KBS TGI 80 shafts are awesome as well. As far as swing weights, I have...
  6. sparkey67

Would this speed up play?

The idea is a good one, but the practicality of implementing it is pretty much a no go. Like others have said; One group can slow down 17 groups that are behind them. I've witnessed guys playing a 1500.00 dollar set of irons and spending 10 minutes looking for a 3 dollar golf ball. For those...
  7. sparkey67

Favorite Club in the Bag Right Now?

My tour edge C722 driver with a cbx119 18 degree hybrid right on its tail. Tour Edge makes stupid good clubs!!
  8. sparkey67

Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

Thought I'd just add my .02: When I received my C722 with the Red Ventus shaft I fell in love. The head and the shaft look really sharp and the look at address is unbelievably confidence inspiring. I have left all settings at stock and 20 weight rear and 5 forward 9.5 degrees std. After 20...
  9. sparkey67

What Should We Give Away

A Garmin R10 would be sweet!
  10. sparkey67

Happy Birthday Thread

Watching my granddaughter in a cheer competition. Should be fun and loud... Haha
  11. sparkey67

Tour Edge Exotics 722 Drivers

FYI Rockbottom golf has 20% off. C722 driver w/Ventus Red 9.5 - $263.99 after 20% discount. Mine will be here on 1/27! E722 would be 239.99!
  12. sparkey67

Have it my way?

You can hate the jingle, just don't hate on the Whopper! :ROFLMAO:
  13. sparkey67

For Sale Mizuno Hot Metal Irons 5i - SW

https://www.golfworks.com/images/art/Iron%20Models%20Not%20Rec.pdf Mizuno Mizuno does not recommend adjustments of more than +/- 2 degrees with any of their Investment Cast irons. All irons have a range of +/- 2° for lie adjustment and +/- 1° for loft adjusted by Mizuno. All forged irons range...
  14. sparkey67

The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

My match was over by Saturday. Not ideal when all your top players have games in low temp high wind venues. Oh well, it is what it is.
  15. sparkey67

The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football Sponsored by Edel Golf

In any fantasy football league I have ever been in, my teams always perform poorly, injuries, poor drafting, etc,. This year, a three game win streak let me capture that last spot and now its time to put all my previous fantasy football demons to bed. @GolferGal : My team in League #1 is ready...
  16. sparkey67

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My annual off-season foray into trying different stuff led me to some C721's with TGI 80 stiff shafts. Like new.
  17. sparkey67

What kind of Christmas tree do you put up and when

A Real tree and it always goes up the first Saturday in December and stays up till the Saturday after New Years. If I would attempt to alter this routine in any way, my wife would neuter me. :censored::LOL:
  18. sparkey67

WTB Maltby Irons

I have a set of KE4 Max headS 5-G. std loft & lie. Used for 5 rounds. $200.00 shipped
Back