Search results for query: *

1. Jamstar35

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Standard cog 10.5 degrees S, D setting. Weight in the draw position
  2. Jamstar35

At what handicap did you enter your first comp? If you haven't do you plan to?

I was a 10 I think. It was a net tournament. It was definitely fun and I need to get more in this year.
  3. Jamstar35

With the G430 from Oct. 2023 until I got the Ai Smoke, I only had one round above 53%. And even when I got the Smoke Max, I immediately went into tinker mode and the % didn't really go up until I put the shaft (Denali Black) that I was fit for.
  4. Jamstar35

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

So I have had this happen to me twice now where I'll be mid round, and the watch (V3) will just stop GPS and shot tracking. The watch screen will get stuck on the yardage it was on before it got stuck, and I have to end the round, restart the watch, and start a new round. Thankfully when I...
  5. Jamstar35

I don't know what has clicked (I'll credit the driver) but in my last 5 full rounds, my fairway hit % is 57, 71, 69, 71, 61. I have hit shots off the toe that have had no business staying straight. Now if I could just get the approach game to click....
  6. Jamstar35

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Likewise! It was great meeting you. I hope to be paired with you in the future!
  7. Jamstar35

Do use a Golf GPS App?

Shotscope for GPS/tracking, Grint for scoring
  8. Jamstar35

Show off your Ball markers

I've started to collect ball markers from every course I play...... And these are my gamers......
  9. Jamstar35

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Its ok....We will welcome you back to the 14 way life when you're ready. Just a matter of time.
  10. Jamstar35

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

Correct. The price is comparable to other ranges in the area, plus they're open till midnight from April-November. Used to be 24hrs those months until covid......
  11. Jamstar35

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Nope. I use my umbrella for shade as well. It actually gets used the most during the summer!
  12. Jamstar35

Top 3: Grocery Store “Boxed” Cookies

1. Mega stuff Oreo 2. Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Oatmeal Chocolate chip 3. I'm not buying anything else
  13. Jamstar35

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

Sorry, I'll need you to repeat your question. There's a banging noise going on in my ear.....
  14. Jamstar35

Change 1 PGA Tour rule

I voted shorts, but I have another Tour "rule" that should be implemented that would speed up play as well. There are 18 holes. Why aren't there at least 18 rules officials on the course? A player shouldn't have to wait more than 30 seconds for an official to be there for a ruling. You have this...
  15. Jamstar35

Less Players is Better - Rory

The irony for me is that if he truly feels this way, he could voice this since he's a member of the policy board.......oh wait :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️
  16. Jamstar35

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

but........
  17. Jamstar35

adidas Golf MC80 Spikeless Golf Shoes

They're holding up great! These get cleaned with saddle soap after I play in them and shoe trees are in them when I'm not wearing them, so they are well taken care of. I also have 11 total pairs of golf shoes so they get rotated often. They are very light, especially in comparison to the FJ...
Back