Search results for query: *

1. woody140284

Considering new wedges...

I'm currently gaming the Nike VR Pro wedges, if I'm honest, pretty much only because they match my irons :act-up: I've got to the point now where I have a bit of money saved up to get some new woods and wedges but could do with a bit of advice/ experience from others... Initially I thought I...
  2. woody140284

The Open

Can people please stop referring to The Open as The British Open please. Thanks That is all
  3. woody140284

Wimbledon 2011 (SPOILERS)

Any of you guys interested in the tennis at all? Wimbledon kicks off today and looking forward to some 5 set thrillers from Murray as always!!
  4. woody140284

Combo Irons

I've been using Nike ProCombo irons now since about 2004 and have just upgraded to the VR ProCombo that were released a few months back. They are the best clubs I've ever played and Ive considered and even tested a few others, but the benefits that the blades in the lower irons give me and the...
  5. woody140284

Pulling/ Duck Hooking

Recently I have been trying to use my driver more as I'm trying to break in to single figures and the extra distance it gives me massively helps. However, I have been using it (TM R11 9*) for a couple of weeks now and find that I am very inconsistent! I'm sure this isn't the driver, so I'm...
  6. woody140284

Hey All

Hey guys, I'm Carl from the UK. Found this site about 2 weeks ago and been loving it ever since so thought I would start to get involved in the forum. Been playing since I was about 10 (27 now) but only really got any good in about the last few years. Supposedly playing to about 10 but am...
Back