Search results for query: *

1. J

Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

What are your current wedges? 50° Titleist SM6 F Grind, 56° Titleist SM7 D Grind and 60° Ben Hogan. What loft would you like? I'd like 52° to substitute the 50° that I have, please. What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Heel & Toe rounded, please. Thanks for the opportunity!
  2. J

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Which Team is Winning? Team Hackers Which Cobra Driver You Would Like? Cobra King SPEEDZONE XTREME What is Your Shaft Flex? 70 gr Stiff RH or LH? RH
  3. J

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Great contest, and thanks to Budget Golf. I’ve got a normal Nike backpack. If lucky enough to win, I’ll put the $250 towards a putter, probably the TaylorMade Spider Tour Red. Thank you for the opportunity!
  4. J

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

My current putter is an old Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #7, so I want to try something new and different, specifically the new SOFT Premier #4
  5. J

Tour Event Contest: 2020 WGC FedEx St. Jude – Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Jon Rahm. 7 of 10 will play Golf Pride.
  6. J

CONTEST Win a Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putter

I prefer Wingman 01 35" length Standard lie angle
  7. J

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

I want them because so when I am on the field I will think of bombing them 400 yards away like the great Bryson, but it will only be a dream that will never come true... 😂😁
  8. J

CONTEST Cobra KING SpeedZone Driver

1. Fowler. Better dresser and more experience. He’ll win a major this year! 2. Variable because I’m old school. I’d just feel weird with a PW in my hand that was the same length as my 4 iron. 3. I’ve never hit either of them so I’ll pick Speedzone only because Xtreme is spelled wrong. 4. Long...
  9. J

NEWS True Temper Binary Shafts + Contest

Does swing speed influences the choice of graphite and steel irons? Asking that because my 7i yardage is well above 145 yards.. It is around 160.. Thank you.
  10. J

CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

I currently play the Titleist AP2 Irons. I like the looks of these. I will be very happy to win these!
  11. J

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

Callaway is a brand I'd like to try, I tried only a driver a few years ago.
  12. J

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I'm hoping to upgrade the driver and also the 60° wedge cause they're too old! ?
Back