Search results for query: *

1. J

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4 – Win a RevCore Golf Bag

Currently using a Titleist Stand Bag and would prefer the blue colorway.
  2. J

CONTEST Win a STITCH Golf SL2 MIY Golf Bag

Midnight, Midnight, White Strap Thanks for the chance!
  3. J

CONTEST Win Cam Smith’s Original Penguin Apparel

My favorite is Grey pants, Pink shirt, and striped vest.
  4. J

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

Xander Schauffele | Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS
  5. J

Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

I have another SeeMore mallet putter that I struggled to square the face on and ultimately switched away from it. I enjoyed the feel of the SeeMore and would love to try to make more putts with this one. Additionally, I have a putting mat in the living room now and could putt with this every day.
  6. J

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

I'm playing with a 3 year old driver (not that old) but right around now is when you can see real differences with the tech. Not to mention I'd like to hit some bombs.
  7. J

THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Mizuno ST-X Driver with Kinetixx Launch Shaft

I currently have a Paderson Kinetixx X shaft in my driver at present but the head is now 3 years old. Always looking to try a new combination to improve distance and flight.
  8. J

Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

1) Vokey SM7 (Shimada tour wedge) 50, 56, 60 2) The movable weights in the wedge make a lot of sense. I remember from the last time they offered the fitting experience that the flight control looked amazing. 3) I use a 60 around the greens the most because I have a habit of pin-seeking and short...
  9. J

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Current Wedges in Your Bag? - Titleist Vokey SM7 50.12, 56.14, 60.12 Airport Used for Travel? - Albany, NY (ALB) Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? - Yes, I found it pretty informative. Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges - The weight distribution is probably the most interesting part of...
  10. J

Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

I choo choo choose Chris
  11. J

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1) LL Bean backpack from around 2005 2) Possibly the Theragun Mini
  12. J

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Working with an industry expert to get the most out of my game is the ideal scenario.
  13. J

CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

1. TaylorMade P760 2. They look like a set of irons to get someone back out onto the golf course.
  14. J

CONTEST Day 4: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Mystery Box of Awesome

I'd like to try out some of the niche wedge manufacturers like Honma. I've heard good thing but haven't tried them out yet.
Back