Search results for query: *

1. J

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Finishing it up now. I was stoked when I saw the previews but man it's even better than I thought it would be.
  2. J

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got my son his first set of clubs for his 4th birthday today
  3. J

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

It's pretty crazy that a guy who hasn't played in 12 years is about to potentially move the needle for LIV (at least short term) more than arguably the #1 player in the world Jon Rahm.
  4. J

2023 Anthony Kim Rumor Mill….

I won't go out of my way to watch but I will watch some highlights and maybe tune in if he's in contention
  5. J

I think her and I are going to get along just fine 😍
  6. J

The Home Renovation Thread

Hoping to build a deck off the back of the house this spring and potentially getting a start to our kitchen "refresh" sometime this year
  7. J

Global golf marked these down and traded in my older putter, a 60 I don't use and an old range finder(prefer my gps) so only paid 100 for it. Had the copper X and have regretted selling it since.
  8. J

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Going in to 2024 playing season about the only thing i'm pondering is putter. Currently playing a cobra supernova but just haven't got along with it as much as my old spiderX.
  9. J

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

May be one of my favorite looks at address of any driver I can remember
  10. J

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

Bought my LTDx Driver towards the end of this past summer
  11. J

2023 Srixon Z-STAR and Divide Golf Balls

Love these. Just fun to play with
  12. J

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Im in the 2020 forged tec. Ive been playing them for about just over 2 years now. Love them
  13. J

Do you enjoy playing alone?

Now that im out of sales i enjoy playing with others more. Between customers and a 3yo I needed a mental break from talking to people 😂.
  14. J

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

My Ball striking. Outside of 3/4 times out this year has been drastically improved. I couldn't imagine going back to VL.
  15. J

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Going to have to find a deal on some Z star divides to stock up. Most enjoyable ball ive played lately
  16. J

What did you shoot today?

44 on a course i don't play often. Ball striking was on point today but struggled picking clubs based on distance Increases i saw from that
  17. J

How High Do You Hit Your Driver?

No idea but since switching to the ltdx, stiff shaft 9° head i feel like the window its coming out of is alot better.
  18. J

What's the last golf "trinket" you bought?

This was gifted from a neighbor who helps run a local animal shelter. Its a ball marker plus has the numbers to flip once in your 4some to see who Tees off in what order off the first.
  19. J

Didnt "buy" this but got gifted a puzzle created from a picture I took last year at true blue for my new office
  20. J

Smart water

Most of those waters in that category are all pretty similar. Basically tap water filtered and things added back in. Spring waters are where the uniqueness of taste and quality differentiate. electrolyte count and minerals are way higher.
Back