Search results for query: *

1. Snooksman

The Happy Thread

Been a very busy year none stop for the most part. So finally made time to spend quality time with wife and pups camping, fishing pretty much doing nothing just trying catch up for loss time away from each other. We just extended our stay so Very happy about current situation. Sent from my...
  2. Snooksman

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

TS3 The lower spin will defiantly improve my game. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  3. Snooksman

Do you mark your golf ball?

just alignment line. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  4. Snooksman

Most Reluctant to Change

Just purchased a scotty putter that replaced my 12 year old Odyssey. I dont see the need to be replacing clubs yearly. Just need to get fitted correctly and off you go for years. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  5. Snooksman

The Happy Thread

Been on the road working for a month and this is the last leg. Back to my family. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  6. Snooksman

What are the movies you *have* to watch every time they're on?

Tombstone Outlaw Josey wales Good bad and the ugly pretty much all of Clints westerns Tremors The watch Jurassic park Gladiator Nacho Libre ¹ Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  7. Snooksman

Gas prices and travel plans

Im working in Denver gas is about 2.89 same as when I left Florida. I am actually thinking about buying a new Tesla just had enough of crazy fuel cost. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  8. Snooksman

Mike Tyson Punches Man On Plane

Iron Mike still has it. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  9. Snooksman

Regular golf partners / biggest age difference..?

I am bleesed to play with a large group of friends. ages range from 25 to mid 60s. age doesn't matter as long as you don't have Iron covers. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  10. Snooksman

Bridgestone e12 Contact Golf Balls

Same here they work for me. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  11. Snooksman

Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

Yes I think that's the name I was told some time back. excellent thank you!! Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  12. Snooksman

Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

Will be working in Nashville next month for a couple of weeks. I heard about some very tasty fried chicken. just fogot thr name of this magical place. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  13. Snooksman

Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$4.09 in Miami a small downward trend. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  14. Snooksman

Elon Musk.......

Thinks outside the box first thing that comes to mind. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  15. Snooksman

The Official Banter Away Thread

Understood I will delete it. àpologies to whom I offended. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  16. Snooksman

Its a Meme , if your offended that is your problem. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  17. Snooksman

Exactly what's happening. Let"s hope some of the analyst are wrong, they say it can go up as high $10. I don’t think that can happen but you never know at this pace. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  18. Snooksman

The Happy Thread

Yes it is, its Delicious best to date. and thank you. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  19. Snooksman

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

My last 2 rounds I have hit the fairways about 90% of the time with my Cobra Radspeed. Never had I such success in my life time. Love this Weapon unfortunately my Irons need a refresher course my next few days off. I feel Im close to putting them all together. Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
  20. Snooksman

any fishermen here?

Booked 3 days in July in Sebastian Inlet State Park the Snook Capitol of the world. Been very busy at work haven't had time to fish let alone for Snook my favorite species. Very excited Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Back