Search results for query: *

1. B

Nippon Shaft MODUS3 Tour115 Review

@McLovin I wish I could find them in the 120s. Haven’t had any luck. :(
  2. B

Haha...I don't blame you. Pretty sweet that they say Prototype on them! Yeah, I love the 120's and have played some of my best golf with them. I've liked every Modus shaft I have hit. I just want to go to a darker shaft and wish I could see these in person. Would you say that the color in...
  3. B

Haha. Great review by the way! Trying to get as much info. as possible before I pull the trigger....they are expensive! Do you personally like the color of them or would you prefer a more black shaft?
  4. B

Thanks for the information. Good to know. I wish the color of the shaft was a little darker. Maybe the pictures make it look lighter than it actually is but it doesn't look like it's very dark at all. I've got some decisions to make. Trying to decide if I should go with the 115's or possibly the...
  5. B

Sounds great. Thanks man!
  6. B

If you don't mind, that would be great! I'm interested to see if you notice any big differences. Like I said, I love my 120x shafts but want a different color other than chrome. It's hard to drop $400+ on the 115's without hitting them, which is why I am looking for some feedback. @Jman Do you...
  7. B

@McLovin Do you feel like the Nippon 115's are a lot lighter than the 120s? I am thinking about making the switch from the 120X to the 115X because I am wanting black shafts. Just don't want to make the change if they feel A LOT different because I love the 120s. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
  8. B

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1) I’ve always played with Ping drivers and love the feel of them. Have heard great things about the G410 and would love to have it in my bag! 2)?
Back