Yall say that every year
  3. lukemartin93

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

So much fun to find out who your fellow teammates will be
  4. lukemartin93

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Definitely thought the toilet was in the shower at first lol
  5. lukemartin93

What is a simple food you would never eat?

Canned tuna is my choice. I’ll eat raw any day, but not a fan of the canned stuff 🤢
  6. lukemartin93

The Korean Corn Dog

Had them a couple times and I was impressed. Really enjoyed the batter. Much better than a traditional corn dog
  7. lukemartin93

The Beard/Facial Hair Thread

I like wahl too. Keep thinking I’ll need a new one soon, but the one I have keeps on going
  8. lukemartin93

Tipping

Yes
  9. lukemartin93

Breakfast - whatcha making?

That’s on the menu for tomorrow morning! Looking forward to it
  10. lukemartin93

Utility/Driving Iron Shaft Preferences

Anyone know the difference between the MMT hybrid and iron shafts? I have the hybrids in my hybrids and like them a lot, but I found an mmt iron shaft (still 80g and stiff flex) and didn’t know what’s the difference
  11. lukemartin93

Putter Alignment type

Same. Would be quite curious to do an Edel fitting but not currently looking to buy a putter
  12. lukemartin93

Breakfast - whatcha making?

It’s definitely an art form imo. Hard whites with runny yolks 👌 Also, nothing worse than breaking the yolk on accident while cooking
  13. lukemartin93

Utility/Driving Iron Shaft Preferences

For those who play a utility iron, what shaft do you have in them? I feel like the little looking I’ve done, it seems most people use a hybrid shaft. Mostly curious as the one I won in the mystery bag has an iron shaft in it, and I noticed that cobra offers both the iron shaft (kbs $ taper...
  14. lukemartin93

Last club to truly surprise you?

King Tec Hybrids. With all the customization, I thought they’d be challenging to hit. Nope
  15. lukemartin93

2024 Cobra Putters

finally got some time with the new putters today and was surprised how much I liked the pebax insert of the vintage line. And this is coming from someone who liked the aluminum in the 1st gen 3D putters
  16. lukemartin93

Brag about your kids

We welcomed our second baby a week ago and I’ve been so impressed how our oldest (2.5 years old) has been excited to be a big sister and help out with random things like changing her sisters diaper. Definitely some growing pains especially being in a “mine” phase, but nonetheless, I’ve been...
  17. lukemartin93

Experience cost does it matter.

It’s definitely part of the consideration, but a fair amount of that is/was due to a decreased income due to having young kids/entry levels jobs/being a full time student. Now that I’ll start my career soon and have a bit more financial wiggle room, I think cost will be less...
Back