Search results for query: *

1. squats

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

I can't believe he was able to get club on that ball. That would've easily been 2 or 3 swings for me to get out of there, lol.
  2. squats

Tour Event 2023 Ryder Cup Contest

Hate to say it, but I think Team Europe will win it. Still rooting for Team USA though. Thanks for the opportunity!
  3. squats

adidas Golf Ultra Boost

Got them in the mail and they are insanely comfortable. Seem pretty light and breathable but I can see how they'd be water resistant. They'll be perfect for those hot summer days.
  4. squats

adidas Golf Ultra Boost

Mine should be arriving today. Can't wait to get them out on the course once it gets nice enough out.
  5. squats

CONTEST Win the First Class Travel Cover from CaddyDaddy

Thanks for the opportunity! Black would be my choice. Some great options included, those compression straps are killer.
  6. squats

CONTEST Win a Callaway Driver Head

Thanks for the opportunity. Good luck to all!
  7. squats

Michigan hackers, check in here

I'm interested. I'm in the Novi area, so happy to go pretty much anywhere around Metro Detroit and could even make a trip out to the GR area since it's not more than a couple hour drive. I do some travel for work so a lot of it will have to depend upon when this gets scheduled.
  8. squats

Same here. Keep them clean and warm and then move to some local indoor golf places to keep playing over the winter. Don't play as often but still get to swing.
  9. squats

Wings Preference: Flats or Drums

Drums all day. More meat and easier to eat.
  10. squats

Maxfli Tour X

I've played both and am currently gaming the Tour X for the year. I felt like that Tour was a bit soft and didn't have the distance that the Tour X does for me. I like the amount of spin off the short irons and wedges. Off the tee it has a good flight path and I really like the alignment/CG...
  11. squats

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Titleist Drivers

The TSi3 would fit me great. The adjustability will help with my ever present miss hits.
  12. squats

New from Michigan

Welcome to THP! I'm an east-sider but I will say that the west side of MI has some amazing tracks. Thanks for sharing Make sure to check out the Michigan Hackers thread as well: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/michigan-hackers-check-in-here.51101/
  13. squats

I played Stoatin Brae last year and it was a fun track. Greens were very hard so I couldn't get anything to stick. Very open but lots of tall grasses. Awesome view from the clubhouse to get drinks or a meal after the round. Overall a nice course, but don't know if it was worth the price they...
  14. squats

What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done - playing golf..?

Playing partner's cart died and was driving back to get another one. Looking at my phone to call the clubhouse and drove straight through a fairway bunker. Didn't realize it was happening until I crested the high side (back) of the bunker. That was a big bump, no damage to bunker or the cart...
  15. squats

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Mavrik 10.5*. Distance was comparable to current gamer but felt heavier which forced an open face. Sound was ok.
  16. squats

For Sale Cobra RadSpeed XB 10.5 (Peacoat) and Callaway Mavrik Max 3w

Congrats on selling. Sorry, didn't see that in the description. Thanks for responding.
  17. squats

Got out and played 9 at Lyon Oaks yesterday. I was very impressed with the course conditions. Played practically like it was mid season.
  18. squats

I got out to Oxford Hills on Sunday. Course was in decent shape, greens were slow and bumpy.
Back