Search results for query: *

1. T

2022 Hero World Challenge.....

2022 Hero World Challenge hosted by Tiger woods. The field is set with 17 of the top 20 players in the world. There will be three exemptions to be named later. Any thoughts: Who should be named to the field of 20? Should the tournament be played other than the Bahamas? Should OWGR Points be...
  2. T

Power in the Golf Swing....

I'm missing something here... does power in the golf swing come from turning the hips out of the way and throwing the body and hands at the ball towards the target (per Rory McIlroy). what are other recipes for power and consistency? I seem to be lacking in both,...
  3. T

Can' swing through the ball.....

Tried the swoosh drill and a few others but I can not get to a full finish....any secrets appreciated.
  4. T

Driver info needed.....

Manufacturers rarely advertise the top of their drivers which is understandable seeing as most is black. My question is , are there any drivers that's white or mostly white in color on the top? Pic would help me a lot....Just looking for another visual... thanks in advance.
  5. T

Short hitters on Tour....

Amazing interview with Kevin Kisner today. He stated that he doesn't play tournaments that he thinks he has no chance of winning. His distance off the tee is one of the deciding factors (287yds. 2021). The PGAtour does a wonderful job of mixing up the tournaments so distance and accuracy is an...
  6. T

PGATOUR LIVE Commentary......

PGATOUR Live is moving to ESPN+ in 2022 if what I read is correct. Currently I'm loving the crew that's on now. I think it's Daniel Chopra and someone else who I'm not familiar with. The two guys are giving me straight golf (which I love), no story telling or other nonsense. My question is...
  7. T

Kiawah golf course sandy areas.....

What do you think about the sandy areas on the Kiawah Golf Course. No bunkers, no problem. A lot of touring pros was begging for relief all over the place, with no success. I think I like it and think that the PGATOUR should think about making more course similar. Raking optional......it would...
  8. T

Golf programming.....

I didn't know that CBSsportsnetwork had golf programming.....Faldo, Michael Breed, etc...on Monday night golf shows. How long has this been going on? LOL!
  9. T

Bernhard Langer off the tee....

Would you enjoy the Masters the same if all the players hit it as far as Langer off the tee? About 274 yards....Just noticed that he's hitting last on most holes.
  10. T

Lee Westwood .....

What do you think about his game and his new attitude...... I use to dislike him but I'm becoming a big fan.
  11. T

Should we have two Pro Golf Leagues?

One that play golf the present way where everyone play the same course and low score win. Also, a league where the players play the same ball same clubs, with no penalty hazards and restricted clubs. Wouldn't that settle all debates.
  12. T

School of golf return to the Golf Channel....

Are you a fan......Yah or Nah.....
  13. T

Golf instruction and golf lessons...

What's wrong with todays golf instruction....the average joe is not getting any better,,, Besides being overly expensive.....LOL!, I think golf instruction is lacking and instructors are not getting their message across what do you think instructors could do better or the students could do...
  14. T

Strokes gained stats.....

Lets discuss the strokes gained stats. how does these stats determine who's the best golfers? how are these numbers used to determine the golfers making the most money on tour? Kevin Na hit every green in regulation butt had 39 putts. bryson deChambeau was first in SG off the tee and was out...
  15. T

How to play bettr golf......All you need to know.

How to break 100 or 90 every time: Practice equipment needed....Pitching Wedge, putter and a soda or beer can. If you're like me practice is optional. If you can hit a pitching wedge you can hit any club in the bag. More on that later. Practice only 20 foot putts and 10 feet putts, try not to...
  16. T

skill challenge...

Watching the skill challenge from 1995 and noticed that a forty one year old Peter Jacobsen won the driving skill with a 278 yard drive while a young Phil Mickelson hit his drive 262 yards (approx.). In 25 years the average touring pro has gained 20-25 yards off the tee yet people are calling...
  17. T

Who you got?....

Tiger at 280 yards in the fairway or the entire tour...….any young 300+ player present or past from any where.....
  18. T

last years debates....

Last year we were arguing about touring pros wearing shorts and leaving the flag stick in the hole. Seems rather silly now. With 20/20 being hindsight....what other debate do you now feel is minute compared to this world situation. A little honesty please.
  19. T

Rory think that golf is over saturated....too many tournament...

Rory thinks that there is to many PGATOUR tournaments and golf is over saturated.....Is he right? I personal think that there is a lot of tours and for the low level players that's a good thing. Rory might have a different opinion if he was the #200 player in the world. Does golf need an off...
  20. T

Gary Woodland.....

Should Touring Pros be allowed to fix their equipment like GW did on the tee box? He tightened up a screw on his driver head...
Back