Search results for query: *

1. SFCoach

Golfing without a glove

Alright, I'm sure this has been discussed numerous times on this board but I haven't found anything recently. So, it was ungodly hot today. The heat index was 100+. I was striking the ball well for the first five holes but felt like I had no control. Honestly, I wasn't really sweating badly or...
  2. SFCoach

Boccieri Heavy Putter J2-M --- My quest to become a better putter!

Well, I've really been struggling with the putter lately. Mr. Boccieri and I discussed my putting troubles and he offered to send me over a Heavy Putter. I went to a store around here and tested out a few models from his Mid-Weight and Heavy-Weight series; I ended up really loving the Boccieri...
  3. SFCoach

Whitewater Rafting

Anyone ever done a little whitewater rafting? I'm doing it for the first time on Monday and I'm a bit nervous. Why? Well, because my insanely insane cousin booked us for the Class V extreme whitewater rafting in the Upper Youghiogheny River. Yeah, these are only some of the most extreme...
  4. SFCoach

Pitt/Penn State Rivalry Renewed

Woooo! As a Pitt fan, I'm very excited to see one of the better in-state rivalries resume in 2016. http://www.postgazette.com/pg/11165/1153636-100.stm
  5. SFCoach

FS: TaylorMade R9 460 10.5 and Wilson Staff Di9 Irons (5-GW)

Well, it's time to totally overhaul my golf bag after purchasing the Di11's. I'm also going to get a new driver because, well, I just can't hit the R9 460 all that well. It's a beautiful club but it just isn't for me. Honestly, I've only used the R9 460 for about 5 rounds. It looks almost new...
  6. SFCoach

WTB: Rangefinder!

Anyone looking to sell a rangefinder? I'm looking for a decent quality product (Bushnell, Callaway, Leupold, etc.). I could also send the R9 460 driver in my signature as part of a trade (and toss some money on top of that depending on the quality of the product). Looking to get a new driver...
  7. SFCoach

Today reminded me just why I love golf!

It really doesn't get any better! So, I graduated from college yesterday and both of my brothers came into town (one lives in Los Angeles, the other lives in DC). Six of us went out today - my brothers and I along with my dad and two of his brothers. Wow, what a great time we had. We ended up...
  8. SFCoach

Calling all Western Pennsylvania THP'ers!

So, I'm just curious how many Western Pennsylvania golfers we have around here? I think I've seen a few scattered about here and there. I know we've been buried in rain but I would certainly enjoy meeting up and playing a round with some THP'ers down-the-road. We have so many wonderful courses...
  9. SFCoach

Anyone here worked as a caddie?

I'm a 21-year old with an interview upcoming to be a caddie at a five-store resort/course here in Western Pennsylvania (the resort being Nemacolin Woodlands and the course(s) being Mystic Rock and The Links). So, basically, I'm graduating from undergrad here in about a week or so and attending...
  10. SFCoach

New from Pittsburgh

Registered a week ago or so but never did formally introduce myself. I'm a lifelong resident of Western Pennsylvania and currently constructing an Arc to counteract the insane amount of rain we've been receiving. I played nine holes the other day and just about sank. Regardless, these boards...
  11. SFCoach

Trump National (CA) and Shadow Ridge (CA)

I'm new to the boards but I figured I'd share some fantastic golf experiences I had last month. I visited California for about ten days on my spring break (end of March) and was able to play these two beauties with my older brother. Well, I was certainly not disappointed with either course...
Back