Search results for query: *

1. Aries0321

Am I expecting too much? Am I being unreasonable?

To start, although not an exact comparable, I believe the spirit of “if a friend borrows money, I shouldn’t have to ask for the money to be repaid” fits. Or, maybe “do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.” This past Thursday, my friend and next door neighbor, invites me to play in...
  2. Aries0321

Non-TW News

Who's excited for tonight's preview and next summer's showing of the new Dallas on TNT?
  3. Aries0321

Auto Log-Off

Is it just me and Firefox? Or, is there a way to turn off the auto log-off feature? Getting tired of being at work, half typing a post, completely some work, completing post, clicking submit and finding out I'm logged out. And then having to remember what the heck it was I just typed in a...
  4. Aries0321

Mental approach to golf

I was catching up on DVR last night and one of the shows I watched was the 100th episode of The Golf Fix. Lou Holtz was a guest and his description of golf was a eureka moment for me. Basically he stated a round of golf is a series of 18 par 3's. Par 4's and 5's simply provide a golfer a...
  5. Aries0321

Anyone looking for a technical work? Or, know someone looking for technical work?

First apologies if postings of this type are discouraged or not allowed. I did not seeing a specific barring. But if anyone is looking for technical work or knows of someone looking for technical work see below for postings issued this week from my HR Department. Title Location Requirements...
  6. Aries0321

New Member Introduction

Hello all. I found this awesome sight by Googling reviews for various clubs I'm considering. The wifey bought me a complete set of off-the-rack Wilson clubs for Christmas '09. I signed up for a basic set of group lessons (this is how you hold the club, etc.) at the club and then played a few...
Back