Search results for query: *

1. jpbova

The Grint - World Handicap

I am hoping someone here can help me. I was using the Grint as well as GHIN to keep my handicap. My goal was to move away from GHIN and just use the Grint when my club membership was up. Yesterday, the Grint app updated with the new WHS. I log on, and they want my GHIN number. Fine, I...
  2. jpbova

Adam Scott 2 finger pre putt routine

Adam Scott has a strange pre putt routine where he straddles his ball and the line, then he takes 2 fingers from behind the ball and lines them up in eye site to the hole. I believe the straddle is to feel the slope of the green, but what the heck is the finger thing for?
  3. jpbova

Mid pines or pine needles

I have the chance to play mid pines or pine needles this weekend. Any suggestions on which one to play
  4. jpbova

Trackman, I have some questions

I have a couple questions on my trackman data. I am hoping you guys have more experience than me. This is the first time I have been on a legit trackman. Let me know if anything jumps out at you too All my clubs the spin loft was too high. How do you reduce this? Driver How do you hit up...
  5. jpbova

Sequence Swing

I have a problem. Ever since I was young, I have always ripped at the ball as hard as I could. It is actually hard for me to swing at 90%. My problem is when I swing that hard, more so with my irons, my swing gets out of sequence, and I block slice the ball. What can I do to get back into...
Back