Search results for query: *

1. Inferno2ss

Worse Drive Ever?

I feel like I may have set a record for the worse drive in the history of golf the other day but not sure. Curious if anyone can top this. :) On the 10th tee box, I pulled the heck out of a drive that hit a tree on the left side about 20 yards in front of the tee box that proceeded to go...
  2. Inferno2ss

Inferno2ss - WITB

Just got my new irons in today, shout out to D'Lance in Denver CO for getting me fit into the right clubs. These irons are polar opposites of my old clubs which had a light shaft, a lot of flex, and a bigger game improvement head. Really looking forward to getting them on the course. Srixon...
  3. Inferno2ss

Bizarre Driver Fitting

Went to do a driver fitting at Club Champion golf today and it was bizarre, to say the least. This was the first time I ever got fitted for a club. For starters, I went to PGA Superstar on Monday and hit the Sim2 9-degree driver with a Ventus Blue 5 S shaft about 20 times and every single shot...
  4. Inferno2ss

Golf School Recommendations

Does anyone know of any websites that do bookings or have reviews for golf schools etc. that they can share? My brother and I are looking to do a 3-day golf school but I am struggling to figure out what is out there. I found a few here and there like this one in Florida but was hoping to do...
  5. Inferno2ss

Leaving Everything Short

I typically have really good speed control, however, all of a sudden I am leaving every putt short. Had 4 putts last round that I read really well that all stopped less than a foot short of the hole. When I make a conscious effort to hit it a bit harder I blow it 6 feet past the hole. Feels...
  6. Inferno2ss

Staying Focused in Slow Round

Does anyone have some tips for how to stay focused and in rhythm when a round is taking forever? It seems like every time I play behind really slow groups I get really frustrated and start to lose interest as well as focus. Hard to get into a groove when you have to wait 10 to 20 minutes...
  7. Inferno2ss

Swing Advice

I have been working on my take away and backswing as I was taking the club back too far to the inside which was causing me to get stuck and cover over the top. Hoping I have fixed that so I can move onto my other issues. :) Sorry I only have a down the line view.
  8. Inferno2ss

Humor: Women's Tee

Thought I would share this video, pretty funny
  9. Inferno2ss

Myrtle Beach Courses

Going to be spending a week at Myrtle Beach in March and could use some recommendations on a few courses to play while I am out there. I did some google searches, but the number of courses in the area is a bit overwhelming. I would love to play something nice that has a few holes along the...
Back