Search results for query: *

1. M

Improving My Distances

Titleist Vokey 56 degree, 8 bounce. I wanna say it's either a SM4 or SM5.
  2. M

Improving My Distances

That sounds right and it's a stiff shaft. Yeah I'll definitely check them out once I get home from work.
  3. M

Improving My Distances

I'd like to be closer to 90-100 SW, 165-170 with my 7, 200 with the 5, 275+ driver consistently. Again mid 20s, decent fitness, and played since I was 3
  4. M

Improving My Distances

Coaching is just stupid expensive these days and every coach I've run into wants to completely change my swing. Not like I have some weird self taught swing like Bubba or Jim Furyk. I have a pretty balanced and standard swing, but most just feel like wanna be Butch Harmon's turning weekend...
  5. M

Improving My Distances

Probably could start shaft shopping, but now I am looking into a better set of irons and that would be expensive buying both
  6. M

Improving My Distances

Yeah I have a Titleist Vokey 52 for my gap wedge and it goes about 100 yards.
  7. M

Improving My Distances

Callaway Xtreme Fit 10.5 driver, stock shaft. Used the Kirkland "Pro V1s" this past weekend and they played actually really well. I was really surprised, but I'd say Pro V1s mostly. Could maybe use a little lesser than tour grade balls, but they are so good off the tee and around the green it's...
  8. M

Improving My Distances

I'd say around a 5-10 handicap, but distance can be troublesome taking a 5 iron in on a par 4. I could be in better shape, but not awful. "Relationship weight" at best lol
  9. M

Improving My Distances

After playing with my dad's 1990s pings forever, I went to a local shop and they had the 712CB set for $400 missing only a 4 iron, so I couldn't refuse. Sucks they're that lofted, especially since I use a 4 wedge bag. Again though 260-275 yard drives and a 80 yard 56/8 SW seems lower than it...
  10. M

Improving My Distances

Well that kind of sucks for understanding my distance control. I use a 4 wedge bag and have a 714 AP2 4iron with a 3 hybrid to suffice as an in between 3 iron and 5wood. Still only 260-275 drives and 80 yards on my 56 sandwedge seems low.
  11. M

Improving My Distances

TLDR version: I believe I have a solid and balanced swing throughout, but in my mid 20s, only hitting a SW 80 yards, 7 iron 150 yards, 5 iron 180 yards and driver 260 yards. I don't really understand why my distances are poor? I'm sure this is the million dollar question posted on these forums...
Back