Search results for query: *

1. WPoz

FS: Taylormade Spider OS with SuperStroke Flatso 2.0

I'm selling my Taylormade Spider OS as it never really agreed with me. I had upgraded the grip to the SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 grip with the couterweighting option. Comes with the tool and a 50G weight. Putter is 34" in length and comes with the headcover. Will ship to US/Canada. Asking $170 US...
  2. WPoz

Driver woes

Anybody else suffer from a lack of clubhead speed with the driver? I can get my 3 wood up to 100 mph but for some reason I struggle to get the driver even to that at times now. I used to get 110 mph with my driver but the last few years it has dropped off dramatically. Sent from my Nexus 9...
  3. WPoz

Lead tape

Out of curiosity what's the secret to lead tape? I cut my driver shaft down yesterday 1 inch and had to add some lead tape to the head to get it back to its normal swing weight. After about a dozen swings I noticed it had all come off the bottom. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  4. WPoz

Golf sure is a funny game.

How does one go from shooting a really good round while being in control of your ball one day to feeling like you have no idea what you are doing the next and spraying the ball everywhere less than a week later? What does everyone do reset and get back to hitting the ball like they know they can?
  5. WPoz

Adjusting putter grip?

I recently had a Super Stroke Flatso 2.0 grip put on my Scotty (local golf store done) and to me the grip looks twisted forward slightly. Is it possible to inject some solvent under the grip to twist it slightly or do I need to remove it and redo it.?In hindsight I wish I would have just put it...
  6. WPoz

Golf on Vancouver Island

I'm heading out to Vancouver Island this Saturday for a 2 week break to visit my mother and sister. The sticks are coming with me so if anyone is interested in a round or two let me know.
  7. WPoz

How to play this bunker shot

Here's a question for THP members. I played a round over the weekend where the bunkers were less than perfect. The sand itself was softer on top, maybe almost and inch deep and underneath packed hard. I tried to play it like a normal bunker shot but the bounce off the club did its job and then...
  8. WPoz

CN Canadian Womens Open [Spoilers]

Today was the first day of the CN Canadian Womens open where 96 of the top 100 ladies money earners are here to play. It was an absolutely gorgeous day here today, sunny almost no wind and 26 degrees celcius (79 for our Southern friends). I was later getting there than I wanted to and started...
  9. WPoz

New Bag

I've been searching around for a new bag for a while to put on my Clic Gear 3.5 push cart as well as for when I'm riding. I decided a while back that I wanted a staff bag and have only seen one this year that I really loved. The problem is to get it in Canada has been almost impossible. I know...
  10. WPoz

Lag Putting

Over the past few years now I have noticed that my lag putting has steadily gotten worse. I used to be really good and never had a problem with it (in my younger years....darn nerves) :nailbiting:. I'm starting to wonder if having the line on my ball to line up with is partially to blame on the...
  11. WPoz

Frustrated game right now.

So lately I have been really frustrated with my game (or lack there of). I live in Canada so we only really get about 6 months to play in the summer and I try to get as much playing in as possible during that time. This year though has been a bad year. Work has basically taken over my life and...
  12. WPoz

Vacationing in Victoria in August

I'm heading to Victoria BC on August 15 and will be there until the end of the month visiting my sister. If anyone in that area is up for a round or two let me know. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  13. WPoz

Another 5 hour round

Well, 2 out of my last three rounds took 5 hours to play due to the group in front of us. In both cases the course marshall was no where to be found until it was too late. It's getting frustrating playing those types of rounds as I can't get into any rhythm and it's just not fun anymore. What's...
  14. WPoz

Horror story for the day.

So a year and a half ago I got a surprise Christmas/Birthday present that turned out to be a Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch. It's a beautiful watch and I like it but a week ago it started acting up like the battery was almost dead. I took it in to the place it was purchased at and was told that the...
  15. WPoz

Hello from Edmonton

Hello, I just realized that I never did properly introduce myself even though I have made a few posts here on THP already. I'm from Edmonton Alberta, Canada and I'm an IT professional. I've been enjoying the forum for a few weeks now and am looking forward to hitting the course soon now that...
Back