Search results for query: *

1. jgiguere17

Epoxy

For those that have reshafted, what do you all use for securing your shaft back to the head? (putter, irons and or woods)
  2. jgiguere17

customizing my irons

Ok, so I have the Cobra FP irons, which I love. I want to get rid of the chrome face plate on the cavity back. Here is a picture to reference what I am talking about. I want to remove the part that says "Kind Cobra FP"
  3. jgiguere17

Paint fill questions

I got the suggestions from the other thread from JB with the paint fill bottle and the Testors paints. Anybody have pictures of the process during and after? If I understand this right, I put the paint on and then slowly wipe off the paint with acetone? Thanks Joe
  4. jgiguere17

New rack to hold my flat sticks!

Built it myself out of solid oak and a red mahogany stain. Might stain it a couple more coats but here ya go! The flat stand part will be getting a ribbed black carpet as well.
  5. jgiguere17

Need help refinishing and removing old Ping putter head

I have tried heating up where the shaft meets the head but with no luck the darn thing will not come off. It is a Ping Anser LH putter I am trying to refinish it for my god kids dad for his birthday. Any thoughts? Also what is the best way to get all the nicks off the face and little bumps? A...
  6. jgiguere17

WTB: headcovers

I am looking for putter headcovers. Anyone have any extra? I am looking for any TP Mills, the black THP headcover, scotty, ping.......let me know
  7. jgiguere17

SonoCaddie V300 on Facebook from RockBottomGolf

http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/147500/entries/new?referral_feed_id=39991775 Grand Prize No more downloading needed! Sonocaddie V300 Plus is preloaded with over 16,000 basic view courses in the US, showing course hazards, targets and their relative position on the hole. Most...
  8. jgiguere17

Refinishing Putters

Has anyone tried doing this themselves? I want to try this out..... Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Kit Has anyone used this on any putters and if so what kind? I want to try it out on my new Pings
  9. jgiguere17

Garage Sale Find #3

Well guys, I am always on the hunt for putters to add to my collection and look what I found today! $3 bucks each! A Ping Cushin, Ping Pal and Tommy Armour 845 milled I can not seem to find much on the TA milled. From the looks of it, it has a gun blue finish. All the ones I found on ebay...
  10. jgiguere17

T.P. Mills Anvil Series "Nellie" - Demo Thread

Well guys, been doing a lot of OT at work lately but I was able to get a video and some quick unboxing shots of the Nellie. My first review. I will be getting out on the course this weekend since I do not have to work! WOOT :blob: Please feel free to ask for shots, pictures, angles, types of...
  11. jgiguere17

Another find

I love my garage sale finds for new flat sticks and off the wall ones too. Found this stick at a sale for FREE in a "free" pile along with a PING 1 iron ??? Which I have not seen in a long while But here you go with the pictures. It is DiamondHead Golf. Anyone seen one of these before?
  12. jgiguere17

Putting grip and practice strokes

I overlap 2 fingers and run my index finger down the side of the shaft Just wondering what everyone else uses and how many practice stroke before hitting? 2 but not more than 3
  13. jgiguere17

New SC

Well I could not pass it up....... A Scotty Cameron Studio Design No. 1, just need to put on a baby t grip :banana: My favorite model of the series. and it was cheap!
  14. jgiguere17

Starting the kids early with learning THP!

I am watching my kids today, took the day off from work since my son (4) is sick, I was on my netbook downstairs and my daughter climbed up and it just happen to be that the last thing I was looking at was THP. Happy Golfing!
  15. jgiguere17

Refinish my new Seemore

Anyone know how to polish up my new putter? I want the face to shine more and is there any way to clean up the sole and other black areas? Thoughts? Thanks Joe
  16. jgiguere17

How to oil can your wedge?

Anyone know how to do this? I know you have to strip it of all contaminates and paint to bare metal, then heat it up and then slowly dip in oil right? Anyone have pictures they can show?
  17. jgiguere17

Hit the jackpot at a garage sale today!

I got 2 putters, 1 Cobra Speed LD 3 wood and 1 Cleveland Halo 2 hybrid for 12 bucks! but to expand my flat stick collection I had to buy them......here are some pictures......
  18. jgiguere17

Putter Rack for my man cave

I am looking at building a putter rack for all my putters that I have and I was wondering if anyone has any good pictures or shots of any. I am looking to build a floor standing model, not a wall mounted rack. Thanks in advance. Joe
  19. jgiguere17

Hello All from Cali

Found the forum and have read so much interesting articles and posts, I could not just keep on reading I had to join in the fun! Living it up and hacking it away in California. Thanks for a great site! -Joe
Back