Search results for query: *

1. redneckwop

Oldies but goodies still in your bag

Tommy Armour 845 - 1 iron. Used to use it years ago instead of a driver & now I just can't leave it behind since 9/10 I hit it fairly straight.
  2. redneckwop

Grandaddy vs Grandaddy (unofficial)

Sounds like a great time. I'll take @Sarzar as the underdog.
  3. redneckwop

Tour Event 2022 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Scottie Scheffler & it might be display & it might get used all depends on how I feel before I go play.
  4. redneckwop

Scuffed Golf Ball - Do You Take Out of Play

The way I play, it stays in play unless it's a big scuff from a cart path, rock or tree.
  5. redneckwop

Motocaddy Cube push cart

Sorry I've had some stuff going on in life & haven't been on here as much as I was. Yes it's a great cart & easy to use. The only down side I found is the compartment door could use a magnet to keep it closed. Other then that it moves easy & packs up nicely. Very happy with it.
  6. redneckwop

Do you have any golf trophies?

Have one 2nd place from a scramble where I got asked to play because they needed a really high hc.
  7. redneckwop

Wood or Plastic?

Same here. I found a couple of the THP tees in 1 of the boxes of balls from my SS & can't wait to give them a try.
  8. redneckwop

What is your favorite?

The correct answer 👆
  9. redneckwop

Glove? Yes or No

Always only wear claw daddy now.
  10. redneckwop

CONTEST Morgan Cup sign up giveaway

Awesome way to play it forward. I'll throw my name in the hat, I would like a better set of irons for simulator golf as I usually play simulator league all winter.
  11. redneckwop

Howdy from Colorado

Welcome from the other side of the state
  12. redneckwop

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you for birthday wishes been in Vegas trying to get in a few rounds.
Back