Search results for query: *

1. 30mm danger close

AZTHP - August 19th Dove Mountain

Last minute entry for this months event.
  2. 30mm danger close

May 20th - AZTHP League Match Signup Poll

Sorry, I’m out that Saturday for a Bday Party.
  3. 30mm danger close

Jankfest w Nate Part Deux

A great time today with @BigMac @MagicSpell and @sweetnlow5 It was a great day for golf and there were no shortages of smiles, laughs, and good times throughout the entire day. Congratulations to @mtbloco for taking the coin for this months league event! Now for the pics… @sweenlow5...
  4. 30mm danger close

There were Bisselled putts in our group yesterday. One doesn’t need to play with @Doubleb21 to be Bisselled. Although, it does add to the grandeur of the experience.
  5. 30mm danger close

Let me know what you need. I can whip up some Mexican side dishes or whatever you’d like me to bring besides salsas.
  6. 30mm danger close

I’ve got couches and all the essentials needed. I’m about 45 mins from AZ Natl and 30mins from Sewailo/Party. I’ve always told @BigMac and @robrandalgz that their gas, golf, and hotel/food/drinks is a decent chunk for 3 days. The least I can do is help alleviate that cost. The same goes for you...
  7. 30mm danger close

Nothing too bad. Just busy with the wife, kid, traveling, and having family in town off and on. I currently have my mom here til Monday and my nephew here til Thursday. I know it brother and that’s why you haven’t had to take a call from me. Things have just been busy, nothing too bad to...
  8. 30mm danger close

Yeah I know. Life has had me against the ropes since the New Year…Family stuff has kept me busier than hell.
  9. 30mm danger close

Pack your bags. You know you’re always welcome here!
  10. 30mm danger close

AZTHP December 10th. Call-out! match. Dorado CC Tucson

I’m in. I see what you did there…ensured yourself a cart driver that parks you in the shade. Looking forward to it.
  11. 30mm danger close

AZTHP league championship Sign up Poll

A great weekend was had. I thoroughly enjoyed my rounds with @robrandalgz, @Snowman, and meeting and playing with @checkered. A special thanks to @Wildcat4life and @Nessinator for graciously opening their house for a bunch of golf junkies to eat, drink, and laugh. @Snowman thanks for coming...
  12. 30mm danger close

Checkered Does Tucson

Safe travels today, looking forward to tomorrow.
  13. 30mm danger close

You can talk about weather again? I thought you’d been banned? I picked up hand warmers the other day just for Saturday.
  14. 30mm danger close

Checkered Does Tucson

It’s been a few months now. I’m just not in here very often or post all that much, so chances are if we weren’t talking about salsa you wouldn’t have known. Lol
  15. 30mm danger close

AZTHP October 22nd Robson Ranch Sign up poll

I won’t be able to make it this month. Working on a big project and that’s consuming a lot of my time right now. Nov 1, I will have a lot more free time!
  16. 30mm danger close

In for all days. You know I got you and @robrandalgz covered.
Back