Search results for query: *

1. Blue Arc

What do you think....

...of Michelle Wie? She whooped some butt! Congratulations girlfriend:thumb:
  2. Blue Arc

How do you...

do the multi quote thing?
  3. Blue Arc

Check this out

Follow the following instructions: 1. Relax and concentrate on the four small dots in the middle of the picture in about 30 – 40 secs. 2. Then take a look at any smooth single colored surface (probably a wall) near you. 3. You will see a circle of light developing. Start blinking your eyes a...
  4. Blue Arc

My new club!

Get me a piece of rope tied on and it's GIR city! :thumb:
  5. Blue Arc

Blue Arc...

is always right:D
  6. Blue Arc

E =

D# JP! Everyone knows that...:D
  7. Blue Arc

Great Golf Quotes

You've just got one problem. You stand too close to the ball after you've hit it.-Sam Snead If you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron.- Lee Trevino It's a funny thing, the more I practice the luckier I get. -...
  8. Blue Arc

Can anyone guess...

the time signature on this? EsCyC1dZiN8
  9. Blue Arc

who got that for their member number? I got 555.
  10. Blue Arc

I want this bad.

....a putting green in my back yard...
  11. Blue Arc

How many have done this

I'm not talking about the first missed short putt. It's the second one while standing on one leg. I have done that more times than I care to think about and now...if it's 3 inches from the hole I set up correct to it.:D JMQnhSbF6EI
  12. Blue Arc

Carlton Oaks...Sunday

This course is what they call a Dye Design...whatever that means. It's a beautiful course that I've been itching to play forever. It's pricey but I got a deal and tee time at 12:15 Sunday. The longest sticks I have is the driver and the 3 wood. I can get a comfortable 380 yards with them...
  13. Blue Arc

Drills for reading a putt

Here's the deal. I get down behind the ball and read a line. I stand up and address the ball and I can't see the line anymore. All I see is green between my ball and the cup. I stare at the hole and take a couple of practice swings for distance control...seems to work quit well...but when I...
  14. Blue Arc

WTB any decent lob wedge

for a lefty. A 58 with an 8 bounce or....a 60
  15. Blue Arc

Dec. 5, 1933

Amendment 21 reversed amendment 18...prohibition ...man I'll drink to that.
  16. Blue Arc

Putting stroke

Straight back and straight through or the arc? I know it's whatever works for me but I was kinda wondering what works for most. I read the arc is good for lagging but takes lots of practice to master. I read that a heel shaft putter is best for the arc and a mallet is best for SBST. I have a...
  17. Blue Arc

A question

I'm on this par 4 at the local muni. There's a pond right next to the tee box and it cuts across the front of the box about 20 yards out. It has these ugly power wires about 30 feet in the air that run across it. Right in the ball flight path. I hit my shot and it hits the wires and falls in...
  18. Blue Arc

Hey

Howdy from San Diego, CA. I'm new to golf and new to the forum and I'm likin' it! Thanks Diane!:good: I hope to learn a lot here!
Back