Search results for query: *

1. Rod Dunlap

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

@JW Smoove you're a saint my man. The equipment they rolled with kills me. I would have never dreamed of buying this year's models when starting to learn the game. Must be a generation thing or parents with cash to burn.
  2. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Good to hear. Never worry about posting about our products (especially new launches). Trust me, we pay attention to all feedback and will make minor tweaks along the way. The divider may loosen up a bit and hopefully it doesn't become too big of a nuisance for you.
  3. Rod Dunlap

What Would A Tour Victory Mean To Takomo Golf?

Definitely not but marketing IMO becomes easier when players win with your design. Just like Takomo has done announcing the 2nd place finish @Thrillbilly Jim posted earlier in this thread. You can push content via social media, press releases etc. it still helps no matter what the event is...
  4. Rod Dunlap

Thanks for the feedback @JW Smoove I've been using our cart bag for 5 months (with the same synthetic leather) and a wet towel should clean up sunscreen pretty easily I think. If it doesn't, please let me know.
  5. Rod Dunlap

Much appreciated. We're considering producing headcover sets but nothing final on those yet.
  6. Rod Dunlap

IMO they'll see a huge sales boost from it. Diehard golfers are aware of the brand but infrequent players looking for a deal will inquire.
  7. Rod Dunlap

I think I'm going to give these a try next set. A win would be huge for them and validate the brand even more. DTC is really interesting. I know some are turned off by it but there's a few reasons why I think it's great for the game and upcoming brands. Retail can be very challenging for...
  8. Rod Dunlap

Can't stop laughing at the positive UPS reviews. It's so awesome UPS drivers in Canada test before they deliver.
  9. Rod Dunlap

Travel Noob Recommendations

Another thing to consider is travel bags are not designed to ship on semi and box trucks along with hard sided boxes which is where your clubs will end up when shipping via Shipsticks. But I totally get the convenience of having your clubs arrive separately without having to deal with them in...
  10. Rod Dunlap

Travel Noob Recommendations

We've been in the golf travel bag space for 20+ years and I never recommend sending clubs via Shipsticks. Shipsticks typically sends clubs via UPS/FedEx ground. That means your clubs are hitting every hub along the way which means a lot more stops and handling over the airlines. Just my 2...
  11. Rod Dunlap

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

I swear I lose my putter head cover every 1/2 dozen rounds or so. I have a problem.
  12. Rod Dunlap

Just remember you have to get to AZ for the riot to be a success.
  13. Rod Dunlap

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I'm thinking they're heading toward the slogan. Pants and sweatshirts made for 2.
  14. Rod Dunlap

But why would a brand want this type of attention? I don't understand how mockery and laughter helps but I'm enjoying every bit of it. I just hit their website so that worked. I'm sure they got lots of clicks but I'm guessing their conversion rate is lacking :p . The Vest at only $248 is an...
  15. Rod Dunlap

NHL Team Moving?

I think most of us can agree billionaire owners should fund stadiums without public support or tax breaks. Not sure if it applies to the Coyotes but I believe it's now happening with the Diamondbacks. I personally get so outraged when the owners complain about losing money, paying luxury...
  16. Rod Dunlap

Pretty sure Malbon recruited the Nike apparel design team.
  17. Rod Dunlap

Thank you @MagicSpell The bag should deliver on Monday. Would love to hear your initial impressions after it arrives.
  18. Rod Dunlap

Here's a recent ad we created going over the features: Social Media Ad I'll post the commercial when it's finalized.
  19. Rod Dunlap

Greg confirmed he'll bring on Thursday. CaddyDaddy service at it's finest!
  20. Rod Dunlap

I think you'd have better luck with UPS :ROFLMAO: . We'll get it shipped on Wed.
Back