Search results for query: *

1. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

We're excited to announce our new RevCore synthetic leather stand bags will begin shipping tomorrow and we're taking preorders today. Retail is set at $279.95 but we're offering a 15% discount on our website with discount code THP which gets them to $237.95 with free UPS Ground shipping (lower...
  2. Rod Dunlap

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Hey guys, We're overstocked on our Constrictor gunmetal travel cover sets and will be running some social media ads and offering a few other places. Wanted to let you know first! The normal retail price for the Constrictor set is $159 but we're overstocked and with a $60 discount to $99...
  3. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

Hi guys, Updated pics attached :)! Looking at about 3 weeks out to launch. Retail will be set at $279 and only available at our website to start. Please let me know if you have questions. Key Features: RevCore Stand Comparison: Others Premium Foam Backed Thick Synthetic Leather Thin...
  4. Rod Dunlap

AZ Beer / Golf Apparel Collab

Just got back from my local Fry's store (AZ Kroger) and noticed a new collab with local apparel brand Bad Birdie and Four Peaks Brewing. Thought it was really cool packaging and an awesome marketing idea as both brands are big here. Disclaimer: I actually don't like most Four Peaks beers but...
  5. Rod Dunlap

RevCore Premium Cart Bags Now In Stock

Our New RevCore premium cart bags are in stock and ready to ship! They're available at our website with free US shipping to the lower 48. Retail is set at $299.95. Since there's all sorts of great deals out there for the holidays we want to give THPers an additional $50 off through the end of...
  6. Rod Dunlap

Black Friday - 25% Off Travel Bags, Accessories and Claw Gloves

We just launched our new website CaddyDaddygolf.com and running a 25% off Black Friday sale on everything we make with discount code HOLIDAY. Since we recently updated the site, please let me know if any issues come up. On another note... I wanted to take this opportunity to send out a big...
  7. Rod Dunlap

Pickleball Gloves?

I know pickleball is really popular these days and wondering how many of you play pickleball and if you wear a glove while playing? We've been hearing from some really positive feedback from customers that use our Claw gloves for pickleball. Never thought of that use honestly. If it's a...
  8. Rod Dunlap

New RevCore Premium Cart Bag Line - Launching Mid-December

Super excited to share our new cart bags with THP. They should be ready to ship mid-December to deliver just before Christmas:). The new brand RevCore will begin with synthetic leather cart bags followed by a line of synthetic leather stand bags next year. We designed the cart bags with...
  9. Rod Dunlap

Stand Bag Features You Can't Live Without?

We're set to release a premium line of cart bags later this year (synthetic leather, 14 way divider, high end zippers, cooler and valuable pockets etc.) - can't wait to show everyone soon! In addition to the cart bags, we're working on some initial sampling of stand bags. Those too will be...
  10. Rod Dunlap

CaddyDaddy Products We Lost Too Soon - RIP

Gotta be honest, I'm that guy who searched his company's name on eBay to find out what's being sold. My business partner @gderbas11 knows! Doesn't happen very often, but when I do it's about 50% curiosity and 50% checking to make sure resellers are following MAP:p. Luckily today's search was...
  11. Rod Dunlap

New First Class Carry-On Duffel w/Wheels

Wanted to let everyone know we just launched our new First Class carry-on duffel bag. A few weeks ago I asked for responses from THPers on what they look for in carry-on luggage and the feedback I received was super helpful producing the final design. The new duffel is made from the same...
  12. Rod Dunlap

Newly Redesigned Claw Max Gloves - Now Available

Excited to announce a revamped version of our Claw Max gloves which just arrived today. A few of the features/improvements we've made on the latest version: -Soft synthetic leather on the top hand. Been searching forever and finally sourced a fabric from S. Korea that feels great, keeps its...
  13. Rod Dunlap

Stand Bag - Divider Preference

We're currently working on a new line of synthetic leather cart bags we're branding under a new name. After the cart bags are released we're most likely going to add a line of synthetic leather stand bags. Since I'm a cart bag guy, I'd like to know what divider set up THPers prefer in stand...
  14. Rod Dunlap

Glove Packaging - Do you expect a plastic sleeve?

We'll be launching a new version of our Max gloves sometime in July. I know a lot of companies pack their gloves in either an exterior plastic sleeve or a thin polybag inside a cardboard sleeve to reduce dust. We've always packed our gloves in cardboard sleeves without the internal polybag as...
  15. Rod Dunlap

YouTube TV Debacle - NBA Playoff Crash

So excited that YouTube TV has the NFL Ticket moving forward. Based on my experience it's going to be a disaster. Having a good night watching the Celtics / Heat game last night when YouTube TV's TNT coverage crashed. After the 3rd quarter went in and out with the dreaded spinning icon and...
  16. Rod Dunlap

Breaking Par Show Breakdown - PGA Tour vs. LIV

After watching the Masters, I realized I didn't know a whole lot about LIV besides the headlines. I thought some of you might be interested in knowing a bit more about how LIV compares to the PGA Tour and the prize $. I'm sure this is old news for most of you, but our friends at the Breaking...
  17. Rod Dunlap

St. Andrews Sweepstakes & Huge Prize Pack

I wanted to let THPers know about a once in a lifetime trip we're sponsoring. Details below and the link to register: Register Here
  18. Rod Dunlap

Travel Bag Damage - Airlines Melt a Bag!

We've seen all sorts of craziness from the airlines over the years but this is a first. Had a customer just reach out to us and they actually melted his Constrictor travel bag all the way through the zipper. Not even sure how this is possible? Luckily he's under warranty and we're shipping...
  19. Rod Dunlap

Travel Bag/Luggage Warranties - Do you check before purchase? Would extending another year make a difference?

We currently offer a 1 year full replacement warranty on all of our travel bags (2 year on the First Class). We've been able to offer because our bags are well made and our replacement rates are super low. Many of our competitors only cover manufacturing defects and will not cover airline...
  20. Rod Dunlap

ANNOUNCEMENT Black Friday Sale - Travel Bags, Claw Gloves & everything else!

Just wanted to let all THPers know we're running a Black Friday sale on all products. Please enter discount code deal20 at our websites to receive 20% off your order. The discount is available on all of our travel bags including: First Class $199.99 now $159.99 after discount Defender (new...
Back