Search results for query: *

1. Tevenor

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I know that feeling well. Take it all in my friend. Know you kicked ass. Know you were the perfect choice for ass cap.
  2. Tevenor

Man this makes all the memories come flooding back.
  3. Tevenor

For future Grandaddy participants: This is an appropriate training platform for the cart races. Better get started now.
  4. Tevenor

I sense a name change. oumagic to "oumagicAtTheNest"
  5. Tevenor

As I sit here at 2:53 AM still working and getting up in 3 1/2 hours to do it all over again, reading this post tells me you get it. All of it. The Grandaddy is so much more than just about the belt, or the gear, or the experience. All of that is important and critical to the 'why' the...
  6. Tevenor

Life is crushing but it's the damn Grandaddy!
  7. Tevenor

As pretty as it is in pictures, it pales to being there in person.
  8. Tevenor

Still the closest I've ever been to Santa's workshop snack kiosk for golfers I've ever been to
  9. Tevenor

All the cool kids hanging out in the middle of the fairway.
  10. Tevenor

Why does every day at the Hideaway look like heaven on earth? Probably because it is. Go TeamTHP!!!
  11. Tevenor

This summarizing everything great about the Grandaddy. Have fun out there gents! Don't let the course beat you before you tee off hte first ball. Have fun, enjoy the company, and take it all in.
Back