Search results for query: *

1. Tread23

Welcome Back to THP @Tread23

Thanks fellas! My face just hits the keyboard every time I see this thread pop up. Are we sure it can't mysteriously disappear??
  2. Tread23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

This was an awesome follow, all of you did a great job! Did @Muchmore18 even bother going to sleep?!
  3. Tread23

Pinehurst to Open 10th Course

Problem is, they already need more than #10. The number of rounds played there after 2021 has skyrocketed. I can’t remember how many rounds they told me had been played this year, but it was astronomical compared to what they used to do. i believe a par 3 course is in the works at the #10...
  4. Tread23

Worst round of the year?

It's ok. Pretty sure both years I've been to THP events I've played my worst round of the year during one of the rounds at the experience.
  5. Tread23

Cable companies - Cutting the cord

I still don't think there is a better combination than Fubo + Apple TV box. YTTV finally added quad box stream, but you cannot pick what channels you view. Fubo and the quad box during football season is the best.
  6. Tread23

THP Poll. A social experiment

Sports
  7. Tread23

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

Just caught up on the start of the event. Opening dinner looked awesome and the course looks amazing. Have fun out there today!
  8. Tread23

I'm calling you out

Shoulda taken the pops @J.B. Cobb III!!! Is that two matches in a row without winning a hole!? Looks like a fun day out there though, hope you fellas are enjoying it!
  9. Tread23

I'm calling you out

There is so much going on in this photo!!
  10. Tread23

Choose 1 Place - The Rest Die Forever

Easy one for me, Chick-fil-A
  11. Tread23

!!!! 2nd Annual Pkorf & THPer Member Guest - A - Palooooza

This thread is highly entertaining. Looking forward to following the action this weekend!
  12. Tread23

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup

Why can't this team score? Seems like a really disappointing effort in pool play.
  13. Tread23

CONTEST The "I'm Calling You Out" Contest

Thanks for the reminder. @Hibs for sure. I might have changed my pick given his most recent performance....but no pops = a problem. Go out there and prove me wrong @J.B. Cobb III!
  14. Tread23

CONTEST The "I'm Calling You Out" Contest

I’m gonna need you to explain how it can get any more lopsided? 🤔
  15. Tread23

I'm calling you out

So much trash talk, I’m here for all of it!
  16. Tread23

I'm calling you out

3.5 hours to respond.... it's confirmed he was at Oppenheimer. :LOL:
  17. Tread23

I'm calling you out

Sooooo, @J.B. Cobb III, got an outfit picked out for this big matchup yet?
Back