Search results for query: *

1. berty1027

FS: Cally X-Forged Vintage MD Wedges 52-56-60 w/KBS Tour 120s

Hi - For sale are 52.13, 56.15, and 60.10 wedges. They are in decent shape with rust and a few marks on the sole of 2. The grooves are in good shape though, the shafts are KBS Tour 120s which were Pure'd, and they have white/red Iomic X-Revolution grips on em. Looking for $100 obo shipped...
  2. berty1027

FS: 52 and 57 Scor Wedges w KBS Tour 12 Genius Shafts

Hey everyone! The firesale continues. These are up for sale and in good condition. Bought them during last golf season - so probably only 20 rounds max on them. I really like these clubs, but couldn't get over the feel of the 588s that I tried the other day. Gotta move these to open up a space...
  3. berty1027

FS: Cally Razr Hawk 10.5 Neutral w/Mitsubishi Diamana Kai Li 60 X-flex

Hey everyone - Up for sale here is my current driver which has just been knocked out of the bag during my recent fitting. I haven't even gotten the new driver yet, but I really need to get some $$$ together for the new purchases. Gamed for a little over a year and in very good shape. Has a...
  4. berty1027

FS: 4-PW Callaway X-Forged Irons w KBS Tour 120s

Hey everyone - I honestly really hate to do this - but I have to let these absolutely beautiful irons go. I recently went for a full bag fitting in which I matched up these against the RocketBladez I won in the Christmas contest on here (thanks again THP!)... And putting new shafts in the...
  5. berty1027

FS: TaylorMade R9 w Upgraded Shaft ; Cleveland Mashie M2

Hello all! Both these clubs have been used for less than 1 season, are in very good shape, and aren't currently being gamed so deserve a new home. Please feel free to make offers. All prices include domestic shipping. -TaylorMade R9 w Graphite Design Aura 70g X-Flex shaft and Iomic...
  6. berty1027

Thank YouTHP'er Thread!

Just wanted to give a public shout-out to you classy individuals. I was fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl contest here on THP, and these individuals offered up prizes in the contest. I know it was almost a month ago, but I was waiting to receive all items - and in the meantime got pretty sick...
  7. berty1027

Thanks mcook77, War Eagle, and tnolan!!!

Just wanted to give a public shout-out to you classy individuals. I was fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl contest here on THP, and these individuals offered up prizes in the contest. I know it was almost a month ago, but I was waiting to receive all items - and in the meantime got pretty sick...
  8. berty1027

FS or FT: Mizuno MX 25 5-PW, Rocketbladez AW, Scor 52&57, 4 dozen Pro V1

Hi Everyone- Trying to sell some of my equipment (all RH), both old and currently in the bag, in order to free up some $$$ for a new wedge setup. Gonna try to go from a 2 Scor wedge setup to 3 - hence why I am selling my current wedges. Also interested in trading items for a driver -...
  9. berty1027

Palm Beach Gardens Trip

I am heading down to PBG in 2 weeks, and below are the courses we are planning on playing. Any insight, recent conditions, or other information, like other course we should add, would be very helpful. Thanks! North Palm Beach Country Club Park Ridge Golf Club Palm Beach Gardens Palm Beach...
  10. berty1027

Checking in from CT

Hey Everyone, Checking in from CT. I have typically in the past spent most of my time over at GolfWRX, but I just found this site and am very impressed so far. Happy to be a part of it, and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you in the near future. Thanks!
Back