Search results for query: *

1. W

aldila rip a review

I have a tour razr hawk driver with dromo's shaft 63g. I've liked this setup for awhile but I'm launching too high now 14-15 area and spinning 3500-3900 at launch. SS is 104-111 with ball speed 154-162 just to have some numbers. Basically a 250 carry and 260 shot. I really wanted to get spin...
  2. W

Best round ever today and Thank you

I shot my best round ever today 71!!!::D 35/36 2 bogies and 3 birdies at Southern Hills. I wanted to thank the many helpful members with reviews and input that has helped me get the right equip. Oh Gosh do I love my Razr forge irons and driver! Thanks so much great board.
  3. W

Forging ahead on tour with new irons

Seems a shift is on to playing forged clubs as more top club makers get into forged business. Even ping has some sweet forge clubs and this is from the king of Cast. Good article from golf digest and quote from Miura about forging. Been a lot of debate about cast vs forge but science is now...
  4. W

Vokey and DG spinner shaft...oh my!

I just put the DG spinner in my 54 14 oil can wedge to see how it would react to different shots, ball flight, check, and chips. First reactions OH MY! This is too good to be true. Ball flight was nice a bit higher than I thought but flew nicely. What I was amazed was just how easy it is to load...
  5. W

Golfers in Tampa??

I'm new here in Tampa would love to find some golfers to get out and play with. Let me know if there are some fellas out there looking to get out and have some fun and competitive rounds.
  6. W

Shocking results from iron fitting....

Just did a Golftec iron fitting to replace my 2002 taylor made rac lt irons. Figured after 9 yrs some new technology should help. I'm a 5-7 handicap ss of around 107 w driver and 88-90 with 6iron decent ball striker just as some background. Its a pretty in depth fitting from sizing grip, shaft...
  7. W

miyazaki Dromos shafts with Razr driver

I just got a tour razr hawk matched with uncut dromos 61s shaft. Dromos is designed to be mid launch low spin along with low spin driver. My results were anything but on the range. Very very high launching over 16 and spinning in 4000's. Not what I was expecting and quite disappointed when...
Back