Search results for query: *

1. S

Lamkin Website Update - NICE!

For those that are interested....looks like Lamkin's website was recently updated. Greatly improved layout although I don't see grip specs(primarily weight) anywhere which I always considered an added bonus over Golf Pride's website. But then again, I would suspect that most people may not care...
  2. S

Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Grips - Anyone excited about these??

Thought these looked visually appealing and from what I have read, showcasing new materials as well. Nice to see the addition of the "Calibrate" option or as I like to call it, the visual rib, even though I know many will dismiss it as a late to the game copy of Align. Looks like they will also...
  3. S

POLL: In your opinion, who is shaping up to be the most impressive club brand of 2020 and why?

Thought this would be a fun and interesting thread. Share your thoughts and opinions regarding specific club brands and why you feel they may be the most impressive club brand of 2020. Things appear to be shaping up nicely on the equipment side of things in 2020 and I am sure there is still more...
  4. S

Star Grip Sidewinder.....Ho Lee Chit! These grips are superb!

Probably not a revelation to many on this forum but the Star Grip Sidewinder is fantastic. Just threw them on a couple of woods and a hybrid and I can't stop putting my hands on the newly re-gripped clubs. What a wonderful texture with just the right amount of tackiness.....not overly firm and...
  5. S

Dear Mizuno....Revise your US website

Maybe I am crazy and it kills me to even bring this up as I am admittedly a Mizuno fan but their US website may be the worst website of all the OEMs. I certainly wish they would update the US website to be more like their European counterpart.....golf specific and 10 x's better. Anyway, chime in...
  6. S

Tommy Armour VCG Wedges...Anyone tried them?

Just curious if anyone has any first hand experience with these on the course? They appear to be a solid offering especially at the price point yet I have not had much luck locating a review. Any and all feedback is welcome.
Back