Search results for query: *

1. MOS 67Y

Memorial Day

2. MOS 67Y

Closest golf course to you...

Forth Green right out the back door o_O Founders Club $200.00 bucks a month unlimited with cart :LOL:
  3. MOS 67Y

Why do my elbows hurt so much?

I was having some elbow pain awhile back and went to graphite shafts first which helped me a lot. Old guy here, was searching for back pain and came across these guys! Search Golfer elbow @ E3 Rehab - YouTube Hope this helps You...
  4. MOS 67Y

Divot debate again

No worry's with my gameo_O Divot = ground under. Pull that **** luck out and fire away:LOL:
  5. MOS 67Y

Best '80s song

6. MOS 67Y

Who put on the best concert(s) you've been to?

The best concert show, hands down was Alice Copper and close second was Kiss. Other Fav's, AC/DC. Van Halen. R.E.O. Heart. Jeff Beck. Fleetwood Mack. J Geils Band Joe Walsh, John Mayhall, Santana, Jesus does this list make me sound old. Cause I am🧓
  7. MOS 67Y

Lotte Championship

HJ Kim's iron contact is sweet and crisp. Tempo sure is smooth :love:
  8. MOS 67Y

Lotte Championship

Her Win at the AIG Was so freaking cool, What a final round under pressure....
  9. MOS 67Y

Lotte Championship

missed bridie, she really needed that bring her back in play. Shibuno bringing it...
  10. MOS 67Y

Lotte Championship

Wind has been very bad for all, late last evening they clocked 35mph (ouch)... Some very small greens also. Do"s 3rd on 16 was Epic, highlight reel for sure. Looking forward to final round tonight (y)
  11. MOS 67Y

Same grips for all clubs?

All the same, CP2 mid-size, except putter
  12. MOS 67Y

What's your highest (non-golf) sporting achievement?

Thanks for the kind words(y) Sorry you couldn't get to level 4 locally? Here in the states the pay scale went up bigtime after making level 4 and they paid for travel and milage.
  13. MOS 67Y

What's your highest (non-golf) sporting achievement?

Level 4 Hockey Official, did that for many years. Also ran a developmental camp for youngsters who missed the cut for draft.
  14. MOS 67Y

Swing Tempo

Always been told I have a smooth swing o_O Recently been using this to make sure I stay good with tempo, got too slow and was suffering getting through properly. Was getting pissed off and then would speed up and was all over the place :unsure: This practice got me back on track, hope it helps.
  15. MOS 67Y

Jin Young Ko Appreciation Post

She is unbelievable! If she's on broadcast, I'm watching or DVR. Her swing and tempo are divine. First start this year winner, HSBC Women’s World Championship and broke Annika Sorenstam record for most consecutive rounds in the 60s. Driving Accuracy 89.29%...
  16. MOS 67Y

Finally gone to hybrids... After hitting them on the course several times, sorta wish I had done it earlier

This Old guy put them in a few years back, love them. six iron, with hybrids from there up. My 4hy is what I refer to as a weapon, so much confidence I'll tee off with it for position on shorter par 4's. It works wonders everywhere and I can't wait to hit it again, Love Them :love:
  17. MOS 67Y

Tour Event 2021 LPGA U.S. Women's Open

I like her chance's for tomorrow, she's very composed and one hell of player. Lift that trophy Lexi
  18. MOS 67Y

Tour Event 2021 LPGA U.S. Women's Open

Lexi in the zone!
Back