Search results for query: *

1. AK-Bryan

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Love the black finish for a 60 degree. So I don’t mistakenly pull it out when I need a 50, 54, or 58 degree shot!
  2. AK-Bryan

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Justin Thomas
  3. AK-Bryan

Cincinnati Area Recommendation?

Just wanted to say thanks @LLIB and @The Milk Man! I ended up playing Legendary Run. Beautiful day, beautiful course, and the three local guys I played with were as chill and nice as could be.
  4. AK-Bryan

Cincinnati Area Recommendation?

I’m down from Alaska for a couple more days, staying in Lexington but flying out of Cincinnati tomorrow night. Anyone have a course recommendation in the Cincinnati area for me?
  5. AK-Bryan

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Team Paradise SpeedZone, RH, Regular Flex
  6. AK-Bryan

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Every time I start daydreaming my phone rings. Can someone take over for me for a few?
  7. AK-Bryan

Miss All You Hackers

Thanks Cap’n!!!
  8. AK-Bryan

Miss All You Hackers

I did miss the first one? Dangit!!!! Lol
  9. AK-Bryan

Miss All You Hackers

Boy do I miss the forum. We’re a week or so behind what is happening in the Lower 48. 18 hour days of trying to care for our communities as they care for Alaskans. One of these days I can’t wait to be back and engaged. For the love of golf, someone ping me if Grandaddy events pops up. Lol. Hang...
  10. AK-Bryan

CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

21 years old irons, closest fitting center is over 2,200 miles by road or almost 1,500 miles by air.
  11. AK-Bryan

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I’m gonna love to see the ShipShow next Christmas where you cover the entirety of the experience losing the GD belt to us THPers. Would also love to see a SS at the ECPC, where you walk us all trough the instruction and fitting. Let us meet the experts, see the facility and the tools. The full...
  12. AK-Bryan

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

And....my kids’ school district just cancelled all domestic travel to the lower 48. My son was on a college team and was heading out for a FIRST Robotics Competition. Ugh.
  13. AK-Bryan

Does Your Course Supply Water?

Nope. Stupid Air Force policy. When it was an army golf course they did. Moose Run Golf Course in Joint Base Elemendorf-Richardson.
  14. AK-Bryan

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

It’s affecting me all day every day. I’m the Emergency Manager for my state, and will be the incident commander in a unified command with my health folks and state troopers. If it gets worse.
  15. AK-Bryan

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!

Welcome from the greater whiter north? (Alaska)
  16. AK-Bryan

Who has quit smoking?????

I use the gum. Works great. Golfing with my wife is a little difficult. She likes the smell of cigars (and likes beer. She’s a dream come true). However, my regular guys are a couple of doctors. Reverse peer pressure.
  17. AK-Bryan

Do you "Ready Putt?"

Ready putt without a doubt. And my group leaves that flagstick in. Nothing worse than following a foursome of, tend the flagstick, walk the whole hole, plumb-bobbing, slow-motion jackwads
  18. AK-Bryan

EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

Does @JB realize it’s only the middle of February? It’s like an experience-a-minute up in here.
Back