Search results for query: *

1. AK-Bryan

Cincinnati Area Recommendation?

I’m down from Alaska for a couple more days, staying in Lexington but flying out of Cincinnati tomorrow night. Anyone have a course recommendation in the Cincinnati area for me?
  2. AK-Bryan

Miss All You Hackers

Boy do I miss the forum. We’re a week or so behind what is happening in the Lower 48. 18 hour days of trying to care for our communities as they care for Alaskans. One of these days I can’t wait to be back and engaged. For the love of golf, someone ping me if Grandaddy events pops up. Lol. Hang...
  3. AK-Bryan

Valentine’s Day Plans?

Any big plans for the big day? Mrs. Fisher and I are going to the ten table fancy place in Anchorage. 6 course, wine paired dinner. For about the price of a 2020 driver.
  4. AK-Bryan

Callaway PC Fitting at Troon North?

Just curious if anyone has been through a full fitting at Troon North, and what the experience was like. I’ve been thinking about it for a little over a year, just committing to the cost and traveling to Scottsdale to get it done, and end up ordering a full set of new clubs (mine are creeping up...
  5. AK-Bryan

New Here

Hi everyone. Stumbled upon this from a tweet about the Grandaddy. Been listening to all the Callaway podcasts and NLU for the last couple months. I guess I’m a part time golfer, living in Alaska. Seasons pretty short. Been playing regularly during our season since 2016. My wife and 14 year old...
Back