Search results for query: *

1. Chasing72

Shrimp: tails or no tails

If they are in a dish I am expected to eat with cutlery then no. Hands yes. voted no based on the question though. But absolutely whole shrimp head and all when it can be done.
  2. Chasing72

The Stack System

My plan is to (finally) get myself back in the gym too starting next month, I've been donating to them for far too long. Good luck with the training (y)
  3. Chasing72

The Stack System

I'd say your 195g at 107 was also something. I know we're all different but I only hit that once in my last program and never hit it again. Also your 200g I think is my current record. You give me a target each time I see your numbers. ( I know we're all different and likely different ages too...
  4. Chasing72

Launch Code Golf swing speed trainer

1) No 2) I have Webpage images, tracking sheet and videos Google drive link here 3) hopefully now you don't Let me know if it does/does not work for you
  5. Chasing72

New Member from Vancouver Canada

604 checking in. Welcome aboard. You'll love it round here, so many friendly and helpful people. (y)
  6. Chasing72

File Sharing

They will also be able to save a copy to their drive / download it.
  7. Chasing72

File Sharing

Share file / sheet > Copy Link > (box will appear bottom left) Manage Permissions > General Access "anyone with link" that should work. I think sheets is intelligent enough to allow multiple people editing at the same time and still not lose data
  8. Chasing72

The Stack System

You describing how tired you are is exactly why I am not starting a new program until probably mid next week! Good work on getting the session in though. Nice work. How did you rounds go? Are you seeing on course results? I've moved a lesson forward to tomorrow specifically because I've...
  9. Chasing72

The Stack System

Neural drive progress check complete. Not massive gains over the last check but still overall gains. A few days off, then I'll likely do a special session or two and then start up the next one after the weekend. Got 4 rounds in 3 days coming up. It's reccomended Full Speed Spectrum again for my...
  10. Chasing72

What did you shoot today?

91 for a net 84 74 (I can't do math). Worst thing was 18th hole went from potential par or birdie to a lost ball and a 9. Was definitely not the best end to the round but still had fun.
  11. Chasing72

Gaps question

I have a 1 degree gap between my 3h and 4 iron. Use them in different situations and they have about a 15-20yd difference from stats. Other than that, rest of my bag is std gapping.
  12. Chasing72

The Stack System

An overall slow finish to the program but I had no energy today when I was doing my session. Neural Drive is complete. Progress check "opens" on Sat, but I'm playing and then out with friends, so may leave it until late Sunday or Monday afternoon. Then likely 1-2 flex sessions before I go away...
  13. Chasing72

Would You Try These?

Good luck finding them. I don't remember seeing them just before I left 10 years ago, I remember having them as a teenager. Plenty of other wonderful flavours available though for sure!
  14. Chasing72

Percentages - Walking vs. Riding

Walk all the time. Only ride when the course makes me use a cart. That happens typically once a year on a golf weekend I go on, 4 rounds / 3 days, but to be honest that needs a cart. This year there will be one extra as I signed up for a thing in Whistler that includes/ requires cart. So that...
  15. Chasing72

The Stack System

I reckon for that price Fit For Golf will be the better option for me personally. At least once he updates the app.
  16. Chasing72

The Stack System

Is Golf Forever a subscription based app or just the upfront cost? Seeing the equipment on Amazon Canada and it's $249?
  17. Chasing72

The best shot of the round

"Power faded" my drive on 18 back over on to the first fairway. Took my 8 iron back over the trees for a 2 putt par. Not a bad way to end the round. Shot an 86 for a net 69 that day.
  18. Chasing72

Would You Try These?

It'd be a tough choice between those ribs and these ones (yes they were real, well branded real, not 100% sure on the flavour authenticity)
  19. Chasing72

The Stack System

Absolutely not linear. Doesn't feel good when you slow down but it will happen, sometimes more than others. For reference, these are my driver averages after each session that I've done since starting. 1 session left in Neural Drive (ignore the 120s those are my reference numbers for now)...
  20. Chasing72

The Stack System

I was doing some sim work a week ago not too warmed up before I started my lesson. I was swinging driver at ~108 CHS, ball speed at 152mph 3W & 3H I'm seeing 96/95mph & 143 & 145mph CHS/BS respectively.
Back