Search results for query: *

1. Pops

Honma TW-S Golf Ball Review

Your level type ball at a sub $40 price tag is incredible. The fact that you all have tested and have good feedback even better.
  2. Pops

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

From all clubs I compared them to the Dynapower line is extremely well done. There have been other attempts to build a players distance iron where blade length got out of hand imo. Wilson nailed it with this release.
  3. Pops

Titleist TSR Drivers

I’m working with GolfTec to see what we can do there.
  4. Pops

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats
  5. Pops

Titleist TSR Drivers

@ryang13 i think I must need to send mine back. It’s missing a gear that yours has. Best I’ve gotten is just over 300. 🤣🤣
  6. Pops

Titleist TSR Drivers

Nice.
  7. Pops

FS Xcaliber Rapid Taper shafts

Ok thanks. I have a set of 95s in regular flex that are in the 295 range. That maybe these would be right at that 300 number being 75s. Great shafts that someone will surely grab.
  8. Pops

Dynapower vs Cobra Forge Tec From comparisons I made today I’d say Wilson nailed it in the size department. From swings I took the also nailed the feel and sound IMO
  9. Pops

Dynapower vs T200
  10. Pops

This is Dynappwer vs DarkSpeed.
  11. Pops

Hit these today they didn’t have many shaft options at PGASS were very limited. Hit them with the Dart 65s which are considerable lighter than what I use. I think these with KBS TGI 85s or a set of RT 95s would be a real player. Feel and sound were really good.
  12. Pops

Best Iron Finish?

Best finish currently IMO is the nickel finish on the Vokey SM10 wedges. Would love to see a nex gen forge tec in nickel.
  13. Pops

FS Xcaliber Rapid Taper shafts

What’s the cpm value on shaft. One looks like it says 300.
  14. Pops

Pops - Do you take advantage?

@oumagic i was able to reduce my hours recently. Had to make some budget cuts so I decided to cut my hours from 120 to 80. It takes 18 of those 80 to do the commute each time. Thought when opportunity knocks might as well take advantage. 🤣🤣🤣 Curious if I fire myself can I get unemployment.
  15. Pops

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play. 2020 Cobra King Forge Tec and Titleist T200 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you. Lots to love about this club. The fact that is a players distance head packaged into a more compact size. Heel to toe it is amazingly...
  16. Pops

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Let’s Go THP. Congrats @mwoodpga love the inside knowledge and enthusiasm.
  17. Pops

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Were you at all surprised by what you were fit into.
  18. Pops

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

Great argument could be had here. Looks like slab pies are a thing. I’ve seen heart shaped pies. In my world I have no preference if it has crust a fruit or crème filling I’m game to give it a try.
  19. Pops

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Just went back and read the fitting posts. Looking forward to you all thoughts. @Tenputt im really looking forward to your thoughts on the M grind. I’m holding off buying till after event and a possible fitting at home course.
  20. Pops

Will TGL Happen?

I’m in the not sure but hope so camp. I was looking forward to it. Over the top sim golf. Hoping it gives us a better look into the players than tour coverage.
Back