Search results for query: *

1. Muchmore

Matte or Gloss on drivers

THP, simple question. If you had a choice, would your preferred driver crown be matte or gloss? Why? I mentioned in the Darkspeed thread that matte crowns always win the looks award to me. Gloss can work for me though. Paradym this year is a prime example of that. Though to me, the Rogue...
  2. Muchmore

Legacy: A Grandaddy Series

What's going on THP! I know not everyone pops in to the Grandaddy thread until it's go time, but we are currently having a lot of fun in there and it's picking up with it being just over two weeks away! But a couple weeks ago, I put out a video with some Grandaddy alumni giving some advice and...
  3. Muchmore

What makes a golf bag "Luxury"?

There was a thread last week about the Ogio Shadow that had a bit of conversation about materials used and features on a bag that could/should justify price. Everyone knows Vessel bags whether you're a fan of them or not. They advertise the word "luxury" specifically. Stitch has a very high...
  4. Muchmore

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Started this thread on draft day last year but there's already been quite a few trades happening. So instead of waiting two more days, I figured it should start now! Next few days should be super interesting with the draft and Free Agency starting on Saturday! Let's go!!
  5. Muchmore

Therabody RecoveryPulse

*I put this in this in this subsection based on where other Therabody products are. So my Therabody RecoveryPulse arm sleeve showed up. I’ve had some pretty bad elbow pain for the last few months and while it’s gotten better, I thought I would give this a go! Therabody’s simplicity /...
  6. Muchmore

For Sale Cayce Headcovers

Hey everyone! Looking to sell two Cayce headcovers. Dumpster Fire driver and THP Limited Series fairway. Both have been used a couple times each but mostly displayed. I can send more pictures if anyone needs, but they both look essentially new. $45 each shipped CONUS for AC Members. Non AC...
  7. Muchmore

For Sale Mitsubishi MMT 95S Taper Shafts (5-PW)

Hey everyone! I have some Mitsubishi MMT 95S taper tip(.355) graphite iron shafts 5-pw for sale. They were pulled by our THP resident club builder extraordinaire Golfers Anonymous so you know the work was done properly. Looking online, these are around $75 per shaft so I was thinking cut it...
  8. Muchmore

For Sale Puma, Nike, Travis Mathew Polos

Hey everyone! I have a few polos and 1/4 zips that I have very rarely worn or never worn that are just sitting in the closet. Figured I’d see if anyone here is interested. I have a few pro shops I need to hit this year so you’d be helping me out 😁 Puma Polos: ALL $OLD 1. Medium Cloudspun -...
  9. Muchmore

Chocolate Milk: Is there a worse mainstream drink…part deux

In an attempt to apparently lose all the goodwill @xThor and I have gotten over the years, I present you with another “worst” take on food/beverage. So here begins my story… I was just a child in elementary school. Kids were raving about something called “Chocolate Milk”. I grew up liking milk...
  10. Muchmore

The Official 2022 - 2023 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

With the 2022 NHL Draft starting tonight (and every other sports thread moving on) I figured why not start the new year's hockey thread for the few and the proud around here! The 2022-23 season will kick off with the 2022 NHL Global Series at O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic, with a matchup...
  11. Muchmore

Congratulations to Michael Vrska on 23 years in Golf

He shared it on his twitter that this is his 23rd year in the golf industry! So I thought we could put some congrats out to @vgolfman for everything he's done for the game and for us here at THP! Congratulations on 23 years in this great game we all love, and here's to hopefully many more!
  12. Muchmore

For Sale RH White Hot OG 1WS

Hey all! For sale is a Used RH Odyssey White Hot OG 1WS with the red Stroke Lab shaft and a 104cc Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour grip. 34in length and standard loft and lie and included headcover. Looking for $175 shipped to AC members. Will work with non AC members on extra shipping cost. Also...
  13. Muchmore

For Sale Rapsodo MLM

Rapsodo MLM for sale $300 shipped to AC members. Non AC members will pay for their preferred shipping. Unit was used two times and it just wasn’t what I needed at the time. I’d rather get this to someone who can use it more regularly than I can. It’s essentially brand new and if you have any...
  14. Muchmore

10,000 Strong and Much More Coming

10,000 posts. Hard to believe that I’ve put down 10,000 different thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, answers or even complete randomness on an online forum. I’ve never been much of a talker online. It’s always been a worry about being judged, laughed at, or turned away. The internet isn’t...
  15. Muchmore

Get To Know your 2021 Grandaddy Team

Hey Everyone! All sitdowns have been completed so I'm just going to use this first post for the final videos :D VIDEO #1 Part 1 VIDEO #1 Part 2 VIDEO #2 Part 1 VIDEO #2 Part 2 VIDEO #3 Part 1 Video #3 Part 2 Video #4 Part 1 Video #4 Part 2 FINALE
  16. Muchmore

WTB Looking for Specific THP Headcover

Hey all! Looking to purchase a “Surrender the Birdie” THP headcover. I know this is a long shot since this is a really coveted headcover around here, but if anyone has one they are willing to part with, let me know! Adding a picture just for reference though if you have one you’d be willing...
  17. Muchmore

CONTEST THP Grab Bag Give Back

Hello All! Last Friday, I was lucky enough to score a THP grab bag. I had an alarm set since they were announced and was really hoping to get in on the action. A couple hours before the grab bags launched, I was notified that I had been selected to be the third member of the 2020 Grandmama...
Back