Search results for query: *

1. MP_one7

A Throwback: Williams Racing Golf Limited Edition

Thanks for sharing this, never realised such a thing existed!! I live in the same town as the factory and as a machinist always interested in the car/team. This looks to be from the glory days going by the branding.
  2. MP_one7

One handed putting

I like that, feels in my opinion are better thoughts to have than thinking of positions, if that makes sense.
  3. MP_one7

One handed putting

Man, I had a similar though to you recently, rolling outta with one hand and getting a different feel off the face and a better roll. I’m right hand dominant and miss left on short putts. A feel I’ve had some success with lately is kinda feeling like the head stays low through the whole stroke...
  4. MP_one7

What putter are you gaming today?

My gamer is a Miura 006, I love that thing, but in my spare time (I run a small machine shop with a buddy) I've started messing around and machining a few heads, this is the current one that I've just finished up and am rolling right now -
  5. MP_one7

Putter shaft - KBS CT Tour

I've been using these in the putters I've built, nice to have a choice of finish but do think they feel a little firmer. I haven't tried a stability shaft yet for comparison, I do prefer looking down on something quite traditional though!!
  6. MP_one7

BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

So I called them ‘Magpie’, I’m a Newcastle United fan so it’s just a take on the kit colour!!
  7. MP_one7

BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

I spent too much time trying to decide what colour way to go with, couldn't settle so had Patrick make these up. Probably not to everyones taste but I think they're pretty wild!!
Back