Search results for query: *

1. Kmench

One man scramble.

I would really like to play in something like that, sounds like fun
  2. Kmench

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Seems like it, he says in the article that Penn Station has done very well for him and that he may make his money back one day. 5-10,000 rounds a year is not a lot, so yeah it sounds like he's opening up a club for him and his friends lol.
  3. Kmench

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

@AT_CG, @BillytheSquid would be at the top of my list. @BigMac and I had such a blast with them. @DNevsCG was fun to play against, and I bet @callmedaddy would be fun as I hear she can trash talk like the best of em. You can't lose picking anyone to be honest
  4. Kmench

What if GD11 is made up of someone from 1-10 and a few new members?
  5. Kmench

"12 or MORE" has me very excited
  6. Kmench

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

About 2.5, and that was playing two shots from time to time and practicing around the greens.
  7. Kmench

what's the last thing you lost at the course?

Left my new Callaway range finder from the Grandaddy at the course, luckily when I called a few days later they had it and put my name on it.
  8. Kmench

I don't think they are 80k a year, he says membership there will definitely be more than 100k a year.
  9. Kmench

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #18

This hole can definitely feel tight with the tree and not wanting to be in the rough on the left. If you do go right I guess you could follow @SkiBumGolfer and play near the practice green, think he made par from there.
  10. Kmench

Saw that, it's just crazy to think of a place that expensive here in the Cincinnati area. I know there are people that can afford it, just not used to it.
  11. Kmench

Wonder how well this will actually do? https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2024/04/23/penn-station-ceo-building-high-end-golf-course.html?utm_source=sy&utm_medium=ptr&utm_campaign=local12
  12. Kmench

off the course do you wear golf logo hats and shirts?

It's only like 85% of my wardrobe lol
  13. Kmench

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Very much wish I had played the Goat Track when I was there.
  14. Kmench

The THP Range/Practice Thread

Went to the range on Monday, after thinking about it, I better shoot my personal best this year.
  15. Kmench

Ask two questions for me please... With how popular full face wedges are becoming, has Titleist maybe reconsidered doing a full face option? Will they ever come out with a "forgiving" wedge? Like Cleveland CBX or Callaway CB.
  16. Kmench

Here we go boys!!! Love wedge info and love that course
  17. Kmench

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

How freaking cool is this!!
  18. Kmench

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Yeah I did, we are going to meet up this year to get some golf in, so be ready.
Back