Search results for query: *

1. Kmench

Halfday Travel

Saw this on instagram and reminded me I think of the Stitch one that @JB loves. https://halfdaytravel.com/products/garment-duffel I searched for reviews and saw these, have no idea if they are real or bought lol https://us-reviews.com/online-shop/halfday-travel-reviews
  2. Kmench

“Where you play at?” Question

Do you get asked or ask “ where do you play at?”. Every time I’m talking to someone about golf I get asked where do I play, to which I respond pretty much anywhere and everywhere. But I’m always thinking, are they asking like they are assuming that I’m a member somewhere or only play one course...
  3. Kmench

Scare of the Day

Wife and I was taking our daughter to the pool this afternoon and I completely forgot about my phone being in my pocket. Well my phone, in which I am writing this on, was under water for about 2ish minutes when I saw it on the pool bottom. I freaked out, grabbed it, dried it out and hung it out...
  4. Kmench

Firework safety

Please be careful this weekend and 4th of July.
  5. Kmench

Need new Driving/Utility 3 iron.

So back in 2019 I got fit for the Titleist U-505 3 iron. Well, on Saturday out at the range the first ball I hit with it it sounded really funny. Thought I toed it or miss hit it, but looked at the face and it wasn’t too bad. Hit about a handful more and they all sounded weird. Grabbed a credit...
  6. Kmench

Victor Hovland, the caddie

Always thought he was a pretty good kid, but this bumps him up quite a few notches for me. https://www.pgatour.com/article/news/latest/2023/06/05/viktor-hovland-caddying-in-u-s-open-final-qualifying-friend-zach-bauchou
  7. Kmench

Life and Golf Balance

My wife and I work a lot, I’m usually around the 50-55 mark and it seems like she’s nonstop on the computer and phone. Along with a 3 year old and trying to do upgrades to the house we don’t really get to spend a lot of time together her and I and as a family. Weekends is where we try to really...
  8. Kmench

CaddyTalk Cube

Was scrolling through FB and this showed up. Has kinda a neat feature for cart path only, but you could still just grab a few clubs and your normal laser and be fine. But it also has “E-Slope” altitude, humidity, and temp...
  9. Kmench

Equipment incentive from your shop.

I was texting my buddy who is also my fitter that the Granddaddy balls came in today. Told him that I would swap him a dozen of his CSX LS on Tuesday when I come to get my new sticks, as he’s on staff with Callaway and has like 12 dozen. I also kinda threw in a little joke about a range credit...
  10. Kmench

Courses You Need to Play (Instagram Page)

Thought I’d share this page, really like seeing all these “hidden gems” they show. https://www.instagram.com/coursesyouneedtoplay/
  11. Kmench

Speaker belt??? Would you ever wear one?

I could honestly see @Jman rocking this
  12. Kmench

Scary WiFi technology

This is pretty insane that this is able to be done. https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3p7xj/scientists-are-getting-eerily-good-at-using-wifi-to-see-people-through-walls-in-detail?utm_source=vice_facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1jg_i7fBR-_TUnBo1BhmohGJkju_oJgzxJVFFVzblFxIUUbJjk8Fp3Grw
  13. Kmench

Night golf. Could it be done in your area?

Seems like more and more I’m seeing a clip or two from people playing a course with lights on it. Thinking about it, with the growth of the game the past few years would it make sense for courses that are in the right location to add lighting? That way they can spread out tee times and have even...
  14. Kmench

Gift list when you don’t want anything.

I tell my wife and parents all the time to never ever get me anything for Christmas. But still yet they keep pushing me to let them what I want or would like to have. So what do you tell people that won’t leave you alone about it and have to say something? Golf balls, Motionwool socks? I need...
  15. Kmench

Arch supports/ insoles.

On Saturday I went to a store that specializes in arch supports to check it out. I’m always hearing radio commercials and seeing tv commercials about them as well and people having great results to help relieve back, hip, and knee pain. So with my back and hip pain I figured what the heck. The...
  16. Kmench

Omni PGA Frisco Resort

Was just on google maps checking out how this is coming along and it’s looking pretty good. Found the Omni website for this location and it looks really nice. Looks like they have a 10 hole par 3 course with lights and supposedly the largest putting green in the world. This might be a...
  17. Kmench

Do you have a score in mind?

Watching the final round of the Tour Championship as I missed the last 9. I heard one of the guys wonder if Scheffler had a score in mind for his final round. It got me thinking and I’ve never really given it too much thought when I would hear people on tv say that. But for whatever reason it...
  18. Kmench

Wife joined the thread

@MarieM ….Guys and gals I want to welcome you my lovely wife. She asked just about a half hour ago what had me so interested in here and if she needs a membership. I said sure join, quite a few wives and girlfriends are on there. I know she wouldn’t do this on her own so I’m kinda giving her a...
  19. Kmench

Salt Life or Lake Life?

This last week my wife and I were down in Charleston SC and went to the beach a few times while we were there. The last time we went, the beach we went to didn’t have a shower to rinse off the sand and salt water and so we were sticky the ride back ti the hotel. So it had me thinking the next...
  20. Kmench

Longer/tall fitting Polo

I’ve been wearing Adidas polos for a while now and looking for a longer/tall fit. Everything I find though is not a fitted/athletic fit. I’m just wanting a polo that I don’t have to keep tucking in every 2 seconds and doesn’t look like I’m wearing a parachute.
Back