Search results for query: *

1. Wkndhookr

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

More congrats to these guys
  2. Wkndhookr

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I've done OL with both variable and OL wedges. I personally felt comfortable with both. Others found the longer wedges awkaward and couldn't get past it in their heads swinging them freely. I think I'd probably go OL wedges again when I decide to get new clubs.
  3. Wkndhookr

For Sale Puma PROADAPT ALPHACAT Spikeless Shoes Size 11.5

I'll take em. PM me with payment details.
  4. Wkndhookr

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Had a bad day a few weeks back. Lost my divot tool from Dormie, then lost my Groove It Brush. I mean, how that happened I don't know but it did. Fortunately I found the divot tool, I was sick to my stomach for an hour before it turned up. A little towel or two here or there.
  5. Wkndhookr

Finish this Sentence

Something I wish I'd done 20 years ago.
  6. Wkndhookr

National Walking Day Giveaways

Nicely done. It's a great cart.
  7. Wkndhookr

CELEBRATION SWAG List - WWG Championship

Love the variety and the amount of custom swag is amazing. Cant wait to see what the lie and loft poster is.
  8. Wkndhookr

Course Mgmt: shot evaluation criteria

I like to decide what the smartest play would be then choose to go for the miracle shot anyway. Then yes, second guess that when it doesn't work out. Working on this but hard mentality to break.
  9. Wkndhookr

At what handicap did you enter your first comp? If you haven't do you plan to?

I first joined a club and played in tournaments with them when I was a pretty new golfer. Think my handicap was in the 25 or so range.
  10. Wkndhookr

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I usually don't mind just playing wherever everyone else is playing but have my preferences.
  11. Wkndhookr

Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

I've never played the game but saw that all the episodes were available now so though I might watch when I got a chance. Seeing all of you speak so highly will move it up the list.
  12. Wkndhookr

How does your public courses handle slow play

Basically nothing like so many others have said.
  13. Wkndhookr

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

The Morgan Cup has been my dream since I found THP. I've always signed up for Team Paradise in the past but with my man @TWright971 leading the way I'm now Team Hackers going forward. Good luck all.
  14. Wkndhookr

Even Numbered Handicaps?

Just looked at my handicap history, I had 55 revisions and 7 of those fell on a .0 exactly. Several were in a row though so nothing dropped off and the new round was bad but that also happened on a lot of the non 0 numbers. Had some 10.0, some 9.0 and a couple 6.0
  15. Wkndhookr

National Walking Day Giveaways

I have both the Chiller cart bag and the hybrid stand bag. I prefer using the hybrid but when I play and a cart is included I don't like the way it sits as it's hard to get the clubs out because of the roof overhang. The cart bag doesn't have the same issue.
  16. Wkndhookr

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I was upgrading (well getting a new one) every year but have stuck with the LTDx to this day.
Back