Search results for query: *

1. J

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: Cobra RADSPEED Driver

My game struggles when I find myself in the rough off the tee. This driver/shaft combination could go a long way towards remedying that!
  2. J

THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Mizuno ST-X Driver with Kinetixx Launch Shaft

My game struggles when I find myself in the rough off the tee. This driver/shaft combination could go a long way towards remedying that!
  3. J

2021 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope

Golf is a game of inches and being able to accurately measure distance to green/pin/obstacles is key and these devices would help tremendously in that regard. Not to mention being able to track all of your stats from shot to shot and round to round!
  4. J

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Raw face chrome for me...love that shiny look! Raw black looks nice, but I no longer have black clubs so the chrome would match much better.
  5. J

CONTEST The Gear: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

This is probably what I would would put myself in after going through their lineup today. A proper fitting may say otherwise! Driver: Epic Max 9* Fairway: Epic Max 3W Hybrid: Apex 3H Irons: Apex Triple Play Combo 4-PW Wedges: JAWS MD5 Platinum Chrome 50-54-58 Putter: Toulon Design Las Vegas...
  6. J

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Jordan Spieth
  7. J

CONTEST Win the Jon Rahm Winning Combo

Cuater Wildcard Shoes
  8. J

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I do not currently use a hybrid, but I've been told on multiple occasions that I should try one!
  9. J

CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I'd have to go with the Epic Max. I'm at a point in my game where the reward of consistently hitting a good tee shot in the fairway exceeds the couple extra yards I'd get from the Epic Speed. Forgivability for me!
  10. J

Win Amazing Comfort from Cuater

The Moneymaker in Heather Gray Pinstripe. Size 10.5
  11. J

Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Very, very cool! I've never used any data tracking device in the past. I'm a mid-teens handicapper and feel my game could really benefit from some statistical analysis that the Shot Scope V3 could provide!
  12. J

Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Chris Voshall
  13. J

Giveaway - Odyssey Mystery ? Carbon Mallet Putter Cover

Nice. Think this would fit great on my Odyssey Bird of Prey!
  14. J

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1) Yes 2) Callaway/Odyssey 3) Top of the Rock at Big Cedar Lodge.
  15. J

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Currently using a Callaway Epic driver 9 degree adjusted +1. RH with a stiff shaft. I've always been a Callaway guy, but have heard great things about this driver! Good distance and forgiveness too.
  16. J

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

Those shafts are amazing! Nice change from the normal mono-color shafts that usually come standard.
  17. J

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Xander Schauffele
  18. J

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Very cool! Speedzone Team Hackers Stiff RH
Back