Search results for query: *

1. Afizzle2100

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

They really will! I thought about that after hearing about them being introduced. Going to be a lot of possibilities for during the experience and then during the football season as well.
  2. Afizzle2100

Now that the March Madness is over and the masters is completed, my focus has turned to the NFL as I’m going to have minimal interest in the NBA Playoffs and Baseball this year. NFL draft is going to really tie up many loose ends on my draft board. The rookie production in relation to draft...
  3. Afizzle2100

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Very cool giveaway fellas! Gonna be a fun one! I’m going Place: 5th Score: +21 Prize: Mallet Putter Cover
  4. Afizzle2100

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

gonna be an extremely fun follow! I think this is going to come down to budget golf and when world’s collide when it’s all said and done. @Nerdy and @Iceman! and @KY Golfer and @mantan have intrigued interest with me as well. Whiskey Business and Smooth Criminals are going to be must watch...
  5. Afizzle2100

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Can’t wait to see what ideas come to fruition in 2024 from this destination brainstorm session. Im guessing there will be more fun than work happening. But can’t wait to follow it!
  6. Afizzle2100

The Masters is in a slump

I’m not sure if I could feel any more the opposite. This tournament actually had me interested in golf again. We had all the best players in the world playing again, some solid golf from tiger for 36 holes, an incredibly tough test and a select few answering the bell. Scottie is moving to a...
  7. Afizzle2100

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

who is going to be the first person to get kicked out of THP experiences for fixing games for albatross coins 🤣
  8. Afizzle2100

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Wow, this is absolutely next level…….. This is going to save me so much real cash, now that I can get my fix with albatross coins lol.
  9. Afizzle2100

Sports Betting Chat

I’m taking Purdue -3.5 for sure. Might look at a prop for DJ Horne over points as well for NC State
  10. Afizzle2100

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Very fun! Can’t wait to see how this shakes out!
  11. Afizzle2100

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Hello all! Sorry for the delay in posting here. It was a busy week and I opened this over the weekend. Starting off with the Grandaddy hat. This hat is great and I have two versions that are very similar! However this is a SnapBack as opposed to fitted and is great! Will have to decide if I’m...
  12. Afizzle2100

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

It’s definitely cheating but quite frankly I feel like I see this all the time with tour players. Same thing as when they take a practice swing right next to the ball and essentially mow down half the grass just left of the ball. I’ve seen Rory do the same thing often. Feels too widespread to...
  13. Afizzle2100

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Lake Michigan Hills was a great course. I remember the crazy elevation changes more than I do the trees, but there were plenty of both.
  14. Afizzle2100

If worthy goes to the chiefs he may get 1000 yards next year.
  15. Afizzle2100

Good point, there is going to be a lot of roster fluctuation by the end of April
  16. Afizzle2100

Is anyone else already getting personal draft rankings assembled lol?
  17. Afizzle2100

This is the most accurate hypothetical I’ve witnessed 🤣
Back