Search results for query: *

1. R

Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Im contemplating getting the 721. I see that tour edge has a 30 day guarantee. Does anyone know if it is a credit or a refund? Thanks
  2. R

Wedge choice?

Today I tried the ping 58.14 ws grind, Cleveland cbx 58.10, vokey sm6 58.14 k grind. They all felt good. They were all demoed indoors. What would you guys do? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. R

Wedge question

I have a set of ping g20 irons 5-sw + 1/2 green dot. I want to add a separate 58 lob wedge should I stick with the same specs to keep it consistent. Or should I go with standard specs. Thanks Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. R

Wedge set makeup??

I am looking to go to a 52 58 setup. My current setup includes my Ping g20 U at 50. Would it be a bad idea to bend the g20 U to 52 and get a 58.
  5. R

NY Hudson Valley area

Anyone here in the hudson valley area?
  6. R

Back in the game Looking for new driver

I took last year off from the game. I am looking to get a new driver. My current driver is an older alpha rx460 10.5. I see there a lot of last years models on sale for 200 or less. Can anyone recommend one that would be good option. I play to about an 11 handicap. I fight a hook when i get too...
  7. R

Ping G15 or Diablo edge

I'm looking to get a new driver. I have my mind pretty much made up on the ping g15 or Diablo edge. I have read the DSO many time and they both rate very high. and read numerous posts about both I have had a chance to hit both of them at a range and a simulator at a golfsmith. not a very good...
  8. R

Ping Demo Day Fitting Experience

Today Ping was at one of the local courses for a demo day and fittings. I stopped by right as they were starting. The man i dealt with was extremely helpful right from the beginning. He started out by asking me about the state of my game, my tendencies on the course, what my distances are for...
  9. R

Replacing 4 wood with what??

I have a Ping g10 4 Wood. I am looking at replacing it with a different club. Not really sure what to replace it with. Thinking about replacing it with another 4 wood or maybe even a 5 wood. Also would a lower lofted hybrid be a good idea. Right now i use a 10.5 driver then go to the 17 4wood...
  10. R

Wedge ? CG15 or Spin Milled

I'm Looking to replace my 58 degree wedge. I am looking at either the cg15 or the Vokey spin milled. I Really like the look of the vokey. I love the fact that it already comes with a c type grind. But the cg15 has gotten really great reviews. Does anyone have any opinion?? Thanks, Rob
  11. R

CG 15 question

I have a question about the cg15. How different is the club as far as sole shape and general shape of the head. For whatever reason when i use the cg 14 i have a problem with mishitting it. I can switch to my ping wedge, and i can hit it flush almost every time. I don't know if it is just...
  12. R

Which R9???

I had a chance to demo the r9 today. I really like it a lot. It seemed to be a little shorter than my speedline 10.5. I really like the feel of it as well. With the stock motore shaft it seemed to launch the ball a little low. The head was a 10.5. Can anyone give me any feedback on the...
  13. R

STX Putters

Where can these putters be purchased. Interested in trying them out. Rob
  14. R

Bridgestone Ball Challenge

Has anyone tried the Bridgestone ball challenge. If so how did you like it? It is going to be at one of the local courses in a couple of weeks. Do you have to bring the ball you use or do they supply them too. Thanks, Rob
  15. R

Nickent 3DX RC irons

Does anyone have any experiences with these irons. They can be had for super cheap right now. How are the toplines, soles and the such. Also am interested in hearing some opinions on the 3dx pro. I know they are different just wanted to hear info on them as well I wont be able to find anywhere...
  16. R

Cleveland cg7, cg7 tour

Can anyone tell me anything about the cg7 and cg7 tour irons. I have just started researching them. There really is not much info out there from what i have seen. I know there is a diff in sole width, topline etc. How Similar do they actually play in terms of foregiveness, feel and so on...
  17. R

what side of the tee box?

I am curious depending on what type of shot you are trying to hit draw or fade which side of the tee box should you line up up on. or does it really matter? thanks, Rob
  18. R

Distance gap in my bag

My bag goes from driver to 17 degree 4 wood to a 21 degree Bobby Jones hybrid. Yesterday i was faced with a 205 yard shot to clear the water and about 225 to the flag on a par five. I could clear it with the 21 but i would have to hit a near perfect shot. I layed up, still proceeded to make par...
  19. R

Hello Everyone

Hello, Been looking at the site for a few weeks. Very informative posts , and great reviews. thanks again for a great site. Robert
Back