Search results for query: *

1. Birdiesandbogeys

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

GARRICK HIGGO will take this one for his first major
  2. Birdiesandbogeys

TM Sim2 gains???

Since I use midsize grips, he was suggesting that we simply take the M2 head off my existing shaft and just pop the SiM 2 on there instead. So we would essentially just be comparing driver heads alone...
  3. Birdiesandbogeys

TM Sim2 gains???

Talking with Pro at our golf simulator place here in town yesterday. He says if I switch from my 2017 Taylormade M2 driver to the new SIM 2 “you’ll probably see about 15-20 yds increase in distance.” My immediate response was that he’s just trying to sell me... but he invited me to come back and...
  4. Birdiesandbogeys

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

Current driver - Taylormade M2 (2017) Shaft is the stock Fujikara (S flex) Right hand Love the sleek look of the Cobra SZ
  5. Birdiesandbogeys

Tour Event Contest: 2020 Northern Trust Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

Dustin Johnson for the win! 8 out of 10 using GP grips
  6. Birdiesandbogeys

Tour Event Contest: 2020 PGA Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

Rory McIlroy 8/10 using GP grips
  7. Birdiesandbogeys

Tour Event Contest: 2020 The Memorial Tournament Sponsored by Golf Pride

H. Matsuyama for the win. 8 out of 10 using Golf Pride grips
  8. Birdiesandbogeys

Chipping Tips/Drills that WORK?

I’m eager to improve my chipping around the green. Anybody got a good drill, or chipping game/contest (or whatever) that has really helped you to get it up-and-down more often?
  9. Birdiesandbogeys

Adjustable driver = waste of time for high capper?

So, I'm currently of the mind that the player who is going to see more benefit from an adjustable driver (like the Taylormade M5, for example) is the low to mid handicapper, and NOT the guy who's shooting mid/high 90s and above. In other words, the high capper who is all over the place and/or...
  10. Birdiesandbogeys

Lob vs sand wedge

This is how I tend to think as well.... but why would you say that?
  11. Birdiesandbogeys

Lob vs sand wedge

Just curious what y’all think - should high handicappers attempt to own/play a LOB WEDGE around the greens? Or are they better off just simplifying things and going no higher than a 54-56 degree SW?
Back