Search results for query: *

1. LICC

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

Yeah, this comment didn’t age well ...
  2. LICC

Nice try at spinning. Stallings lost fat and added muscle.
  3. LICC

Do you guys live in a bubble? His swing drastically changed. This explains it well: https://www.golfchannel.com/video/bryson-dechambeau-new-power-move-swing-analysis
  4. LICC

Wrong again. His equipment and his swing drastically changed.
  5. LICC

PODCAST Off Course: Episode 14: Is Jack Full of It?

Less than 1% of golfers can get anywhere near a 290 carry. Ok, so you are a freakishly superior athlete, but that doesn't make the Tour carry distances anything less than massively long. And if they are averaging 280, that means when they go full swing on their driver, it's 290+ regularly.
  6. LICC

The statistics disagree.
  7. LICC

Rory didn't add distance from his pre-workout days.
  8. LICC

Asking if Jack is full of it on this thread is an implication. And you clearly know this.
  9. LICC

Because other than this short-term Bryson freak show, no other PGA Tour player has ever bulked up and added distance. I'm baffled how anybody can believe that strength training adds distance for Tour players without any evidence to support that belief.
  10. LICC

Agree. To imply that Jack is "full of it" as clickbait makes me not even bother to listen to the podcast. Jack is regarded by everyone as a decent and honorable guy. Just can't go along with this.
  11. LICC

280 carry isn't on average isn't massively long? To have a 280 average means that when they want to ramp it up the average Tour player can carry it 290+
  12. LICC

Bifurcate for pros, USGA Am events, and NCAA, and global equivalents. Doesn't seem to be tough to draw that line.
  13. LICC

The carry distances of half the tour are massively long given course lengths. What would be wrong with bifurcation of equipment?
  14. LICC

The steroids rumors are already starting. He sure doesn’t look natural. I’m guessing what success he is having now doesn’t have long staying power.
  15. LICC

Jordan Spetih OWGR-Lowest Ranking Since Rookie Year

Who said it was easy? I don’t think changing coaches will help if he is trying to get back to his old swing. And changing to an entirely new swing could be disastrous
  16. LICC

Jordan Spetih OWGR-Lowest Ranking Since Rookie Year

He changed his swing to chase distance and that was that. He damaged his swing and can't seem to fix it back to what it was.
  17. LICC

No Fans The Remainder of 2019/2020 Season

Absolutely the right thing to do. Not enough people are taking this virus seriously enough. Happy to be able to watch golf on TV.
  18. LICC

Best Player Under 25?

Agreed. I've always liked his game the best of all the young guys. I think Wolff is overrated and Hovland could be really good but is streaky and weak with the short game. I like guys who can consistently hit fairways and play close approaches, which is Morikawa's game.
  19. LICC

Change the OB Rule?

You haven’t shown one time a submerged ball actually being played. A golf swing and a golf shot result.
  20. LICC

Change the OB Rule?

That is your big evidence to support this theory that you can hit balls on the bottom of ponds? That among the greatest skilled golfers in the world, for a ball right at the edge of a pond, you can clank one sideways? Ok then ...
Back