Search results for query: *

1. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

It is a very hard transition! I knew I had to make the change. Sometimes I just felt like keeping the old grip and just try to find a easy way to compensate for it. I’m glad I made the change. It’s definitely helping my golf shot!
  2. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

I appreciate that. It’s a work in progress always. I‘m still trying to improve some things.
  3. DonMega884

Steep Downswing

I’m really trying to shallow out my downswing. I don’t get as much body rotation turning flatter on backswing. So I need a good move on downswing with the driver especially. Attack angle gets me hitting down on driver. My irons don’t suffer from it, but it’d probably make me more consistent with...
  4. DonMega884

Swing is Steep

I’m really trying to shallow out my downswing. I don’t get as much body rotation turning flatter on backswing. So I need a good move on downswing with the driver especially. Attack angle gets me hitting down on driver. My irons don’t suffer from it, but it’d probably make me more consistent with...
  5. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

Hopefully he can get wind of me and take a look if he’s got the time
  6. DonMega884

Cobra King F7 Driver Weights

Good yo know! Thank you !
  7. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

Thank you! How’s it looking from an outside perspective?
  8. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

Thank you !
  9. DonMega884

Cobra KING F7 and F7+ Driver Review Thread

Sorry if I’m firing up a thread that’s probably not as active anymore. This Driver just kind of fell in my lap. I fell in love with the black and orange look. I hit it the very first time and I loved the sound and the feel of this driver. So I had to get it! Even though it’s a 2017 Model and...
  10. DonMega884

Do you think the heavier front weights helped? If so why
  11. DonMega884

So I’m a little late to the party finding this awesome driver. Hit it, and loved it right away. Sounded good, felt good, and loved the look. I only have one problem. I’m trying to calibrate the best weight arrangement for my swing and ball flight. It has 3 weight ports. Front back and right...
  12. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

So for about 5 years I completely gave up on woods. I got extremely wild with them and it was just ruining the game for me. I tried for a year trying to tame the woods. I couldn’t do it successfully. So for about 4 years I played golf until this past summer of 2019 with irons only. I ended up...
  13. DonMega884

WTB Cobra Driver

Text me. 586 7094891
  14. DonMega884

WTB Cobra Driver

Looking for F series
  15. DonMega884

WTB Cobra Driver

I’m really interested in Cobra F Series Drivers. It can be F6-F8. Can be in Good to below average condition. Also can be the Head Only. Right Handed, Stiff Shaft Preferred, Standard Length, and must have HeadCover. I’m looking for a good deal. I have a limited Golf Budget. Hopefully I get...
  16. DonMega884

3 wood & Driver

So I have a problem here. Too make a long story short, I got lessons for the first time at age 28 I’m 35 now. The teacher F’d my swing up so bad I almost quit golf. So after years off the shanks I finally got the ball going straight. Just couldn’t hit woods. Well this year I figured out my...
  17. DonMega884

Golf App For IPhone

Do you like it ?
  18. DonMega884

For Trade: Want Personal Launch Monitor

Looking to Trade For A Portable Launch Monitor. I have some options to pick through. Attached below will include pictures and price of items up for Trade. Nike Cover Driver 2.0 Limited Edition Matte Black with head cover and adjustment tool Gently Used, Very Good Condition, Stiff Shaft...
  19. DonMega884

Golf App For IPhone

Is there a decent app for IOS for ball tracer, swing speed etc? I see there are some for purchase. Anything worth buying? Any recommendations other then that? I know there are pocket sized tracers at Golf Galaxy, but I’m not spending $400 for one. Have a suggestion for a golf swing camera...
  20. DonMega884

WTB: Cobra F7 Fairway 3,4 Wood

Looking to buy the cobra F7 fairway wood. Right handed. Stiff shaft. Good condition with cover and tool and please pictures.
Back