Search results for query: *

1. DonMega884

Steep Downswing

I’m really trying to shallow out my downswing. I don’t get as much body rotation turning flatter on backswing. So I need a good move on downswing with the driver especially. Attack angle gets me hitting down on driver. My irons don’t suffer from it, but it’d probably make me more consistent with...
  2. DonMega884

Swing is Steep

I’m really trying to shallow out my downswing. I don’t get as much body rotation turning flatter on backswing. So I need a good move on downswing with the driver especially. Attack angle gets me hitting down on driver. My irons don’t suffer from it, but it’d probably make me more consistent with...
  3. DonMega884

Cobra King F7 Driver Weights

So I’m a little late to the party finding this awesome driver. Hit it, and loved it right away. Sounded good, felt good, and loved the look. I only have one problem. I’m trying to calibrate the best weight arrangement for my swing and ball flight. It has 3 weight ports. Front back and right...
  4. DonMega884

New Grip. New Driver.

So for about 5 years I completely gave up on woods. I got extremely wild with them and it was just ruining the game for me. I tried for a year trying to tame the woods. I couldn’t do it successfully. So for about 4 years I played golf until this past summer of 2019 with irons only. I ended up...
  5. DonMega884

WTB Cobra Driver

I’m really interested in Cobra F Series Drivers. It can be F6-F8. Can be in Good to below average condition. Also can be the Head Only. Right Handed, Stiff Shaft Preferred, Standard Length, and must have HeadCover. I’m looking for a good deal. I have a limited Golf Budget. Hopefully I get...
  6. DonMega884

3 wood & Driver

So I have a problem here. Too make a long story short, I got lessons for the first time at age 28 I’m 35 now. The teacher F’d my swing up so bad I almost quit golf. So after years off the shanks I finally got the ball going straight. Just couldn’t hit woods. Well this year I figured out my...
  7. DonMega884

For Trade: Want Personal Launch Monitor

Looking to Trade For A Portable Launch Monitor. I have some options to pick through. Attached below will include pictures and price of items up for Trade. Nike Cover Driver 2.0 Limited Edition Matte Black with head cover and adjustment tool Gently Used, Very Good Condition, Stiff Shaft...
  8. DonMega884

Golf App For IPhone

Is there a decent app for IOS for ball tracer, swing speed etc? I see there are some for purchase. Anything worth buying? Any recommendations other then that? I know there are pocket sized tracers at Golf Galaxy, but I’m not spending $400 for one. Have a suggestion for a golf swing camera...
  9. DonMega884

WTB: Cobra F7 Fairway 3,4 Wood

Looking to buy the cobra F7 fairway wood. Right handed. Stiff shaft. Good condition with cover and tool and please pictures.
  10. DonMega884

Expert Village Video

Wow! I wonder what qualifies this guy to teach anyone how to golf? I’m not saying I’d do much better, but I wouldn’t try to teach anyone golf unless I was a very good player.
  11. DonMega884

Height For Irons

I just saw on the golf channel some guys talking about ball flight. How most irons should be the same height. That doesn’t make sense. I hit my 7iron 90’ high. I thought that was pretty solid. Then I see some guy on the golf channel hit it like 129’ high with at least a 7iron. You’d think height...
  12. DonMega884

Experts With Trackman Data.

So recently one of my pro shops got a trackman added to their driving range. You get an app, you sign in, pick your bay number and the app works with trackman to do various things. It offers a variety of games and also can give you limited data like Yardage, Ball Speed, Launch Angle, and Height...
  13. DonMega884

Strong Grip

It’s a curse. One teacher tried to fix my strong grip to a weaker grip.... it cause me to have the worst two years of Golf misery. I got the Shan@$$## , lost distance, everything became difficult. I almost quit golf. So I had a pro tell me to learn how to play with your strong grip. So changing...
  14. DonMega884

My Swing. Criticism Welcomed

Some people say my backswing is too steep. Need to shallow out my backswing and downswing. People tell me that I close the face on my backswing. I’m getting a fitting tomorrow. I think my shafts aren’t proper for me and I think they might be too short. I do hit the ball very well most of the...
  15. DonMega884

Brand New Member! Golf Fanatic!

I’m 35 Years Old. I’m From Michigan. 45 minutes north of Detroit. I’ve been playing golf since I was 10! Tomorrow I’m getting fitted for iron shafts and length. My first time ever being fitted so I’m excited? Any advice or what to expect during a fitting would be appreciated! I hope I can...
Back