Search results for query: *

1. stroh

Palm Springs Area.

Hey, Not sure if there are any Palm Springs/Coachella valley THPers. Or any other SoCal guys want to hit The Desert. let me know if you want to play.
  2. stroh

Goin' To The Golf Expo Today.

It's nothing like the big golf shows back home. But at least it's a good few hours of free range time hitting brand new stuff that I won't buy for another 3 years.:golf:? I'll report back on and anything good and post some pics if I see anything interesting.
  3. stroh

Shaft Question Please.

Hi All, New here obviously, and really know not much of anything about club building etc. I have a TM 3 wood M1 I really like that this shaft: Aldila Rogue 110 60 Stiff. I am looking for one for my driver(I have and ad in WTB ) I also have an M2 19* hybrid that I would like to have the same...
  4. stroh

WTB Looking For Aldila Rogue 110 60 Stiff TM M2 Adapter Driver.

Hi, I think title says it all. [Shoot!!! No the title doesn't. I meant M1. My hybrid is an M2, that's another thread Mods, how do I change my title?] The whiteish one. I think it was the stock shaft in some offerings. Grip doesn't matter. Length not really either. Standard or close ok...
  5. stroh

So, I'm Here. Now.

So, somebody forgot to water my old golf forum and it died. Then spent a lot of time on another because I liked the blue and silver theme. It was pretty cool until the patent attorney got bored and decided his family were more important than his imaginary friends. What a tool. Even the death...
Back