Search results for query: *

1. Which Tree?

FS: Callaway XR16 Driver

The head is pretty minty. I believe the shaft is a cobra made for black tie stiff. Honestly, I bought it off the bay a couple months ago (reputable seller) to give it a whirl but it doesn't suit me. Selling here for less than I paid. Sold. aypal shipped or best offer. (Open to...
  2. Which Tree?

First Full Bag fitting

So yesterday I went to a local clubfitter/coach and finally had my first full bag fitting. I have had Iron and Driver specific fittings in the past but after yesterday's 3 hour voyage I would not consider what I had previously as a "fitting". I have read over and over on this forum and...
  3. Which Tree?

WTB: Heavy-ish Stiff driver shaft

Looking to experiment with a heavier driver shaft 70 - 80g. Stiff flex. Higher bend point preferred. If you have one laying around, let me know what you want for it. Thanks!
  4. Which Tree?

Favorite Driver of the last 5 years

I know around here a lot of us enjoy trying new clubs, the latest/greatest, etc. Myself included, as I have gone through more clubs than my wife would care to know... That being said, do you have an affinity, or have you kept a driver in your bag after testing the newer stuff? Do you long for...
  5. Which Tree?

WTB: mallet putter

Looking for a mallet putter in good shape and relatively low in price... 35 inches or longer up to belly length (to be cut down). RH and hopefully with a little bit of weight to it (350g it more) Just looking for a little point and shoot club to play around with when I'm not feeling confident...
  6. Which Tree?

FS/FT: Under Armour "Barrage" waterproof pants 3xl

Brand new UA water proof pants great for wet weather golf. Navy blue. Xxxl. Asking $50 obo. Trade interests include mallet putter, 2 hybrid, cart bag, etc. (pics include tags that have since been removed. these pants are brand new, never worn)
  7. Which Tree?

FS/FT: Under Armour water proof pants "Barrage" 3xl

Brand new UA water proof pants great for wet weather golf. Navy blue. Xxxl. Asking $50 obo. Trade interests include mallet putter, 2 hybrid, cart bag, etc. (pics include tags that have since been removed. these pants are brand new, never worn)
  8. Which Tree?

Win $10k from Cobra

http://www.cobragolf.com/movingday?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=%23Moving+Day&utm_content=%2410k+Could+Be+Yours+When+Rickie+Leads+On+Saturday&utm_campaign=%23Moving+Day
  9. Which Tree?

WTB: gps

Looking for an inexpensive gps that does not require an expensive yearly fee. I thought I would check to see if anyone here wanted to get rid of one that they aren't using before I buy new. Thanks THP!
  10. Which Tree?

The Golf Confessional - a safe place

Share your biggest golf guilt, blunders, embarrassments, and what nots. (no judging allowed)
  11. Which Tree?

FS/FT - Rife El Capitan Z vault series putter

Putter is in terrific shape with only minimal signs of use. Originally 34" cut down to 33" with an upgraded SS 1.0 grip installed. Headcover included. RH I received this in a trade from another THPer but found that it will not unseat my gamer. Love the look and feel of the putter, just love my...
  12. Which Tree?

WTB: Cleveland Classic XL Custom weights

I am looking for an 10 or 11 gram weight for the CCXL Custom driver. If you have one lying around and don't need it please shoot me a pm and let me know what you would want for it. Thanks!
  13. Which Tree?

WTB: plus 1" irons

Looking for some .5 to 1" long irons, preferably 2-4° upright. Just seeing if there is anything out there as I am investing in lessons and want to play irons that fit me better than standard. I have been fit for +1 ~ 3° upright right now but wouldn't mind waiting to invest big money in new...
  14. Which Tree?

FS / FT: Cleveland 588 cb rtx wedges

54 and a 60 degree 588 cb wedge for sale or trade. Both used a few rounds (10-15) and in great shape. Standard L.L.L. with orange Lamkin grips with 4 wraps of tape. Asking $85 shipped for the pair, or best offer. Open to trades (bio cell hybrids or woods, s flex driver, etc.)
  15. Which Tree?

FS/FT: Ping backpack

Awesome ping laptop backpack with tons of pockets and great padding. Top notch quality (the best I've ever seen), only used once. Very much in "like new" condition. Asking $65 or best offer. Open to trades.
  16. Which Tree?

Lie and its affect on ball flight/direction

I was recently fitted for new irons. I require a +1" stiff shaft and a 3* upright clubhead. The clubs that I really want (Cobra Bio Cell) are only available in up to 2* upright. How much can/will that lack of 1 degree affect my play?
  17. Which Tree?

FS: Footjoy Dryjoy Casual Spikeless shoes 14

Brand new shoes. Tried on the right foot and it was apparent that these are just too small for my massive dogs. They are a warranty replacement for a different style I had so these came straight from footjoy. (They did not have the model I had in a spikeless version so they offered me these in...
  18. Which Tree?

FS: Cleveland 588 cb wedge MINT

Just received this today but have decided to go with a 60 in black pearl instead. This club is indistinguishable from new. Still has sticker on sole and shaft and plastic on the grip. Standard L/L/L - RH - 58° Asking $71.17 (I like palindromes) shipped.
  19. Which Tree?

WTB: Cleveland 588 CB wedge

I thought I would throw this out here in case anyone has one lying around before I order 1 online. I want a Cleveland 588 CB RH wedge. Preferably a 54* in Satin. (I already have a 58* on the way). If anyone has one and is looking to unload, please let me know. If anyone saw a sweet deal...
  20. Which Tree?

Branding/Reputation - How much does it affect what you play?

I was playing w/ a buddy the other day when he found a lower end Titleist ball and was excited because it was a Titleist, meaning it was a good ball. In this instance it was a ball I would have left behind. We got into a conversation about the ball and the brand and ultimately he felt that...
Back