Search results for query: *

1. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XB Head only

Up for sale I have a Cobra Radspeed XB driver head only. 9 degree. Peacoat colorway. Used for one season. Headcover included. Looking for $150 shipped.
  2. ritojr

WTB Longshot but, anyone have a Cobra Volition driver headcover?

Looking to buy just a Cobra Volition driver headcover, preferable this years version for the LTD but would take last years Radspeed version as well. I know this is a big cobra forum so hoping someone has one laying around that they do not intend to use. Thanks!
  3. ritojr

For Sale Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6s - Cobra tip

Up for sale is a Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6s driver shaft. Has a cobra tip and measures right around 44.25 inches. Also has a Lamkin Crossline Cord grip with Arccos sensor. This shaft came direct from Cobra and is used. Looking for $old OBO
  4. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Forged Tec irons, 2020 version. 5 thru GW

Cobra Forged Tec irons, 5 thru GW. These are the 2020 version. Different setup in that the 5 and 6 are the OL version, and 7 thru GW are standard. Did this to have my long irons play to 7 iron length. Ordered these thru Discount Dan's to the following specs. KBS Tour Stiff shafts, standard...
  5. ritojr

For Sale Shafts! KBS $ Taper, Aldila Rogue 125msi (Dr and FW)

Couple shafts up for sale today. -Set of KBS $ Taper Lite 100, R flex. .370. Lamkin crossline standard grips. These were pulled from an essentially new set of Sub 70 699 Pros, 6 thru AW. Roughly 36.5" on the 6 iron and 34 3/8" on the wedge. Looking for $125 shipped OBO -Aldila Rogue 125msi 60...
  6. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Grandsport 35 putter, Golf Buddy rangefinder

2 items up for sale today. Prices include shipping. First, a Cobra King 3d Grandsport 35 putter. This is the 35" model. I gamed this maybe for a month. Headcover included and Arccos built into the grip. Actually really liked the feel of this just wasn't the hosel combo for me (went to a CS...
  7. ritojr

For Sale Clearing some flatsticks- Evnroll, Bettinardi

Been holding on and playing around with too many putters so looking to sell a few. First up, a Evnroll er2. 35". Gamed this on and off for 2 years. Grip still has some life but is showing some wear. Used headcover included. Looking for $old shipped OBO Next up is a Bettinardi Queen B 8. Cut...
  8. ritojr

For Sale Cobra Pars and Stripes SZ, couple cobra shafts

Couple Cobra goodies up for sale today. First, Cobra Speedzone Pars and Stripes head only. 9 degrees. Standard 14g and 2g weights. Not a ton of use, maybe 10 to 15 rounds including indoor sim play. Pictures should tell the picture. Headcover included. $250 $old HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue, 6.0 60g...
  9. ritojr

For Sale Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro, 4-GW

Selling a virtually new set of JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro's, 4 thru GW. Project X LZ 5.5 shafts. Stock everything (grips, loft, lie, etc). I've only personally hit the 9 and 7 irons off of mats and I can't see where any other club has been hit. Looking for $825 obo. Shipping included
  10. ritojr

For Trade Taylormade Spider X for evnroll er2

Looking for a very specific trade. I bought a taylormade spider x this spring in virtually new shape to play around with. Used it for 1 round and occasionally on my putting green in the basement. Looking to trade it for a evnroll er2 and whatever the difference needs to be. Bought an extra set...
  11. ritojr

WTB Cobra F6 hybrid, or really just the Matrix Red Tie shaft from it

Looking to grab a Cobra F6 hybrid but really just looking to get the shaft from one, which is the Matrix Red Tie. Looking for a stiff flex with the cobra tip. Hoping someone has one laying around. LH or RH is fine, I'll swap the adapter if needed. Thanks!
  12. ritojr

Exputt putting simulator

Did a quick search and didn't see much about this. Anyone have one or given it a whirl? Popped up on my instagram feed and has me intrigued. https://exputt.co Looks interesting enough for some home practice, especially in the winter months. With putting mats you likely are only getting 8 of 12...
Back